Home > Benztropine mesylate > White blood cell count increased > Benztropine mesylate and White blood cell count increased
Review: could Benztropine mesylate cause White blood cell count increased?
Summary: White blood cell count increased is found among people who take Benztropine mesylate, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Clozapine, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 2,522 people who have side effects while taking Benztropine mesylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have White blood cell count increased. Find out below who they are, when they have White blood cell count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benztropine mesylate and have White blood cell count increased >>>
Benztropine mesylate (latest outcomes from 2,576 users) has active ingredients of benztropine mesylate. It is often used in tardive dyskinesia.
White blood cell count increased
White blood cell count increased (latest reports from 23,523 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 21, 2014: 2,522 people reported to have side effects when taking Benztropine mesylate. Among them, 43 people (1.70%) have White Blood Cell Count Increased.
Time on Benztropine mesylate when people have White blood cell count increased * :
Gender of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Benztropine mesylate * :
|White blood cell count increased||26.09%||73.91% |
Age of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Benztropine mesylate * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||2.27%||4.55%||15.91%||29.55%||29.55%||18.18% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (21 people, 48.84%)
- Metastases to bone (2 people, 4.65%)
- Agitation (2 people, 4.65%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 4.65%)
- Schizophrenia, undifferentiated type (2 people, 4.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clozapine (21 people, 48.84%)
- Clonazepam (10 people, 23.26%)
- Lorazepam (8 people, 18.60%)
- Clozaril (7 people, 16.28%)
- Ambien (7 people, 16.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have White Blood Cell Count Increased while taking Benztropine Mesylate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benztropine mesylate and have White Blood Cell Count Increased
- support group for people who take Benztropine mesylate
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is cogentin in the same family as diazapam
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Anxiety Disorder, and takes Cogentin)
I need to know if Cogentin is like a valium or has the same ingredients
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Halucinations, Talking Out Of Her Head, Sleeping Difficulty, Falling , Memory Loss, and takes Wellbutrin, Prozac, Geodon, Cogentin, Depakote)
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- Why is my hairline receding on the left side?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Benztropine Mesylate)
I am a 41 year old woman with Parkinson's. In the last 6 months I have noticed that on the left side my hairline is receding? Is it the disease, the meds or another issue? Please help?
More questions for: Benztropine mesylate, White blood cell count increased
More reviews for: Benztropine mesylate, White blood cell count increased
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Increased, Staph Skin Infection (a bacterial infection cause by staph bacteria)
Comments: Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vancocin Hydrochloride In Plastic Container, Vancomycin Hcl for a patient with Respiratory Distress. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Increased, Renal Failure Chronic, Renal Vein Thrombosis, Respiratory Distress
Comments: Patient was given medication for over two months; then passed away due to respiratory distress, renal failure, and other complications. Showed signs of allergic reaction but physicians did not stop treatment.
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Flonase, Valtrex, Levoxyl, Klonopin, Celexa for a patient with Allergic Rhinitis, Herpes Zoster, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Anxiety Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Cherry Angioma, White Blood Cell Count Increased
Comments: My WBC count was 15.6 last week before taking Valtrex, now after finding many cherry angiomas since starting the Valtrex I was taken off the medicine and had more blood tests run. Now my WBC count is 16.1 after being on the medicine for almost a week.
- A study of drug interactions between Stevia Rebaudiana, Inulin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Multivitamin, Calcium, Cytomel, Cogentin, Haldol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with To Sweeten Food, Constipation, Overall Health, Bone Formation Increased, Indigestion, Menopause, Health, Flat Bones, Low Thyroid, Side Effects, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Hair Thinning, Anxiety
Comments: I have anxiety off and on especially when I lower my tranzodone. My hair started thinning this month. I don,t know if it has to do to menopause which I just started or maybe lowering my iron intake of 27 mg per day this month .
- A study of drug interactions between Cogentin, Risperdal for a patient with Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Bell's Palsy, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Chest Pain, Swelling
Comments: I started Risperdal 2mg and Cogentin 1mg 7 days ago. I noticed that my bell's palsy was more noticeable and there was swelling in my cheek. Also, the corner of my mouth was a bit droopier. I have had Bell's Palsy for 18 months. I have sharp shooting painful headaches and pain in my Bells Palsy af ...
More related studies for: Benztropine mesylate, White blood cell count increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.