Home > Bethanechol chloride > Urinary retention > Bethanechol chloride and Urinary retention
Review: could Bethanechol chloride cause Urinary retention?
We study 180 people who have side effects while taking Bethanechol chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Urinary retention. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary retention and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bethanechol chloride and have Urinary retention >>>
Bethanechol chloride (latest outcomes from 202 users) has active ingredients of bethanechol chloride. It is often used in urinary retention.
Urinary retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder) (latest reports from 86,041 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 180 people reported to have side effects when taking Bethanechol chloride. Among them, 7 people (3.89%) have Urinary Retention.
Time on Bethanechol chloride when people have Urinary retention * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urinary retention||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Urinary retention when taking Bethanechol chloride * :
|Urinary retention||14.29%||85.71% |
Age of people who have Urinary retention when taking Bethanechol chloride * :
|Urinary retention||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Urinary retention when taking Bethanechol chloride ** :
How people recovered from Urinary retention ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (5 people, 71.43%)
- Hypertonic bladder (3 people, 42.86%)
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 14.29%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (1 people, 14.29%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vesicare (4 people, 57.14%)
- Dyazide (1 people, 14.29%)
- Detrol la (1 people, 14.29%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 14.29%)
- Cenestin (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Retention while taking Bethanechol Chloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bethanechol chloride and have Urinary Retention
- support group for people who take Bethanechol chloride
- support group for people who have Urinary Retention
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Bethanechol is helping my anxiety and stress and my doctor does not know why
Want to know why the bethanechol 25mg helps me so much in my anxiety both in bladder as well as my mood?
I have been using bethanechol 25mg the past few months and have developed diarrhea with no explanation why. I was taken off bethanechol chloride because they felt it may have been the reason f ...
- Is my chance of tremors high if i am getting treated with endep?
The oxycodone hydrochloride also has naloxone hydrochloride in it (targin) and its pretty new on the market to treat pain + constipation. i was put on endep right after i noticed getting nightmares because of the mirtazapine i was taking for my chronic depression.
More questions for: Bethanechol chloride, Urinary retention
More reviews for: Bethanechol chloride, Urinary retention
On eHealthMe, Bethanechol Chloride (bethanechol chloride) is often used for urinary retention. Find out below the conditions Bethanechol Chloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bethanechol Chloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Bethanechol chloride, Urinary retention
Recent Bethanechol chloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bethanechol chloride, Urinary retention
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Abnormal Orgasm Female
- Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg