Review: could Biotin cause Arthritis - rheumatoid (Rheumatoid arthritis)?
Summary: Arthritis - rheumatoid is found among people who take Biotin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Folic acid, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 1,440 people who have side effects while taking Biotin from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Arthritis - rheumatoid. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis - rheumatoid and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Biotin and have Arthritis - rheumatoid >>>
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from 1,692 Biotin users)
Arthritis - rheumatoid
Arthritis - rheumatoid (autoimmune disease that results in a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 218,173 Arthritis - rheumatoid patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 1,440 people reported to have side effects when taking Biotin. Among them, 8 people (0.56%) have Arthritis - Rheumatoid.
Time on Biotin when people have Arthritis - rheumatoid * :
Age of people who have Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Biotin * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Biotin ** :
How people recovered from Arthritis - rheumatoid ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 62.50%)
- Hair disorder (4 people, 50.00%)
- Bone disorder (4 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (8 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (6 people, 75.00%)
- Humira (6 people, 75.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (5 people, 62.50%)
- Calcitonin salmon (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of biotin and arthritis - rheumatoid on
Do you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid while taking Biotin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Biotin and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- support group for people who take Biotin
- support group for people who have Arthritis - Rheumatoid
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 43-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints)
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Lyrica, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Losartan, Bydureon, Metformin, Humalog, Chantix for a 39-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Pain, Gerd, Neuropathy, Hypertension, Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Quit Smoking. The patient has Amphetamines Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 19-year old girl with Spoon Nails. The patient has Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Prozac, Biotin for a 44-year old woman with IgA Deficiency, Enzyme Supplementation, Pms, Hair Loss. The patient has Gas - Flatulence
Recent Biotin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Biotin, Junel Fe 1.5/30 for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Biotin, Zoloft, Buspar for a 14-year old girl who has Trichotillomania
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Coenzyme R, Coenzyme Q10 for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Vitamin B7, Vitamin B6 for a 79-year old man who has Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium
- Comparions of Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin for a 30-year old woman who has Healthy Living
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.