Home > Biotin > Bone and joint pain > Biotin and Bone and joint pain
Review: could Biotin cause Bone and joint pain (Joint pain)?
We study 1,397 people who have side effects while taking Biotin from FDA and social media. Among them, 107 have Bone and joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Bone and joint pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Biotin and have Bone and joint pain >>>
Biotin (latest outcomes from 1,642 users) has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss.
Bone and joint pain
Bone and joint pain (latest reports from 804,256 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 1,384 people reported to have side effects when taking Biotin. Among them, 107 people (7.73%) have Bone And Joint Pain.
Time on Biotin when people have Bone and joint pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Biotin * :
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||4.04%||39.39%||53.54% |
Severity of Bone and joint pain when taking Biotin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bone and joint pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (27 people, 25.23%)
- Osteoporosis (13 people, 12.15%)
- Prophylaxis (8 people, 7.48%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 7.48%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 5.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (45 people, 42.06%)
- Synthroid (45 people, 42.06%)
- Multi-vitamins (38 people, 35.51%)
- Magnesium (38 people, 35.51%)
- Vitamin d (37 people, 34.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bone And Joint Pain while taking Biotin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Biotin and have Bone And Joint Pain
- group for people who take Biotin
- group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Started about 4 days after initiating biotin supplements. Mostly in small joints (fingers/toes)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
More questions for: Biotin, Bone and joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a w ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Biotin, Bone and joint pain
On eHealthMe, Biotin (biotin) is often used for hair loss. Find out below the conditions Biotin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Biotin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (23 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Suicide And Suicidal Behavior
- Kallmann Syndrome
- Secondary Amyloidosis