Review: could Biotin cause Exercise and immunity?
Summary: there is no Exercise and immunity reported by people who take Biotin yet.
We study 1,440 people who have side effects while taking Biotin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Exercise and immunity and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Biotin and have Exercise and immunity >>>
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from 1,692 Biotin users)
Exercise and immunity
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Exercise And Immunity while taking Biotin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Biotin
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Prozac, Biotin for a 44-year old woman with IgA Deficiency, Enzyme Supplementation, Pms, Hair Loss. The patient has Gas - Flatulence
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 30-year old woman with Anthrax - Skin. The patient has Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth)
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Nucynta Er, Roxicodone for a 51-year old woman with Aging Changes In Hair And Nails, Pain. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Biotin, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Synthroid for a 69-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Hair Texture Abnormal, Osteopenia, Vitamin B-12 Level, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Itching
Recent Biotin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Biotin, Junel Fe 1.5/30 for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Biotin, Zoloft, Buspar for a 14-year old girl who has Trichotillomania
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Coenzyme R, Coenzyme Q10 for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Vitamin B7, Vitamin B6 for a 79-year old man who has Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium
- Comparions of Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin for a 30-year old woman who has Healthy Living
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.