Review: could Biotin cause Hand cream poisoning (Hand lotion poisoning)?
Summary: there is no Hand cream poisoning reported by people who take Biotin yet.
We study 1,447 people who have side effects while taking Biotin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hand cream poisoning and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Biotin and have Hand cream poisoning >>>
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from 1,700 Biotin users)
Hand cream poisoning
Hand cream poisoning (latest reports)
On Mar, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Hand Cream Poisoning while taking Biotin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Biotin
- support group for people who have Hand Cream Poisoning
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 77-year old woman with Nightmares. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Namenda, Ginkgo Biloba, Niacin And Niacinamide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Patanol for a 76-year old woman with Nail Disorder, Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, Allergy. The patient has Fatigue, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Biotin for a 25-year old woman with Allergy, Healthy Hair And Nails, As Well As Energy Production,. The patient has Constipation, Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Irritability, Missed Periods, Cramps - Leg, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Multivitamin, Tri-linyah, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Celexa, Adderall 30 for a 31-year old woman with Enteral Nutrition, Birth Control, Hypertension, Ocd, Adhd. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Restless Legs Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Lyrica, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Losartan, Bydureon, Metformin, Humalog, Chantix for a 39-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Pain, Gerd, Neuropathy, Hypertension, Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Quit Smoking. The patient has Amphetamines Positive
Recent Biotin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Biotin, Junel Fe 1.5/30 for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Biotin, Zoloft, Buspar for a 14-year old girl who has Trichotillomania
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Coenzyme R, Coenzyme Q10 for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Vitamin B7, Vitamin B6 for a 79-year old man who has Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium
- Comparions of Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin for a 30-year old woman who has Healthy Living
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.