Review: could Biotin cause Hand cream poisoning (Hand lotion poisoning)?
Summary: there is no Hand cream poisoning reported by people who take Biotin yet.
We study 1,435 people who have side effects while taking Biotin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hand cream poisoning and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Biotin and have Hand cream poisoning >>>
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from 1,687 Biotin users)
Hand cream poisoning
Hand cream poisoning (latest reports)
On Feb, 20, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Hand Cream Poisoning while taking Biotin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Biotin
- support group for people who have Hand Cream Poisoning
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 30-year old woman with Wine And Heart Health. The patient has Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth)
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Nucynta Er, Roxicodone for a 51-year old woman with Aging Changes In Hair And Nails, Pain. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Biotin, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Synthroid for a 69-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Hair Texture Abnormal, Osteopenia, Vitamin B-12 Level, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 35-year old woman with Hair Loss In Women. The patient has Ulcer - Stomach (stomach ulcer), Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Probiotic, Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Singulair, Metformin, Butalbital; Acetaminophen; Caffeine; Codeine, Norco, Viibryd, Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Cozaar, Synthroid for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, General Symptom, Allergy To Plants, Diabetes, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Pain In Jaw, Depression, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Insomnia, Hypersomnia, Fibromyalgia, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Chronic Sinusitis, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Factor Positive, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Biotin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Biotin, Junel Fe 1.5/30 for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Biotin, Zoloft, Buspar for a 14-year old girl who has Trichotillomania
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Coenzyme R, Coenzyme Q10 for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Vitamin B7, Vitamin B6 for a 79-year old man who has Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium
- Comparions of Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin for a 30-year old woman who has Healthy Living
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.