Home > Biotin > Skin spots - red > Biotin and Skin spots - red
Review: could Biotin cause Skin spots - red (Bleeding into the skin)?
We study 1,397 people who have side effects while taking Biotin from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Skin spots - red. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin spots - red and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Biotin and have Skin spots - red >>>
Biotin (latest outcomes from 1,652 users) has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss.
Skin spots - red
Skin spots - red (red spot on skin) (latest reports from 35,182 patients) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,397 people reported to have side effects when taking Biotin. Among them, 22 people (1.57%) have Skin Spots - Red.
Time on Biotin when people have Skin spots - red * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin spots - red||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Skin spots - red when taking Biotin * :
|Skin spots - red||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||95.45%||4.55% |
Severity of Skin spots - red when taking Biotin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin spots - red||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin spots - red ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin spots - red||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (17 people, 77.27%)
- Blood clots (1 people, 4.55%)
- Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness (1 people, 4.55%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 4.55%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (1 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (20 people, 90.91%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (18 people, 81.82%)
- Crestor (18 people, 81.82%)
- Alprazolam (18 people, 81.82%)
- Claritin (17 people, 77.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Spots - Red while taking Biotin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Biotin and have Skin Spots - Red
- support group for people who take Biotin
- support group for people who have Skin Spots - Red
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
History of Vitamin D deficiency, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, kidney stones, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, pituitary cyst, hypogodasm
From this study (7 months ago):
History of Vitamin D deficiency, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, kidney stones, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, pituitary cyst, hypogodasim
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Biotin, Skin spots - red
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Petechiae after taking plant sterols
after taking plant sterols for five years i switched brands,withinn a few days i developed minute petechiae on my lower legs and especially behind my knees and inner thighs. My legs were also swelling and feeling tight.
i stopped taking the sterols and after a week the petechiae disappeared along w ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
More reviews for: Biotin, Skin spots - red
On eHealthMe, Biotin (biotin) is often used for hair loss. Find out below the conditions Biotin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Biotin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Abnormal Orgasm Female
- Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg