Home > Biotin > Voice strain > Biotin and Voice strain
Review: could Biotin cause Voice strain (Hoarseness or changing voice)?
We study 1,397 people who have side effects while taking Biotin from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Voice strain. Find out below who they are, when they have Voice strain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Biotin and have Voice strain >>>
Biotin (latest outcomes from 1,652 users) has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss.
Voice strain (difficulty producing sound when trying to speak) (latest reports from 92,733 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,397 people reported to have side effects when taking Biotin. Among them, 8 people (0.57%) have Voice Strain.
Time on Biotin when people have Voice strain * :
Age of people who have Voice strain when taking Biotin * :
|Voice strain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Voice strain when taking Biotin ** :
How people recovered from Voice strain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (4 people, 50.00%)
- Arthralgia (3 people, 37.50%)
- Narcolepsy (3 people, 37.50%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Bronchiectasis (2 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (4 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (4 people, 50.00%)
- Lactose (3 people, 37.50%)
- Acidophilus (3 people, 37.50%)
- Vivelle-dot (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Voice Strain while taking Biotin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Biotin and have Voice Strain
- support group for people who take Biotin
- support group for people who have Voice Strain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Biotin, Voice strain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hoarseness of voice with dulera
About 1 week after starting Dulera my voice changed (hoarse) and I cannot get the volume I used to have enough that my wife noticed. I switched from Advair that had the same affect in hope that it would be better. It is slightly better than with Advair, but not by much.
More reviews for: Biotin, Voice strain
On eHealthMe, Biotin (biotin) is often used for hair loss. Find out below the conditions Biotin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Biotin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Biotin, Voice strain
Recent Biotin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Biotin, Junel Fe 1.5/30 for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Biotin, Zoloft, Buspar for a 14-year old girl who has Trichotillomania
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Coenzyme R, Coenzyme Q10 for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Vitamin B7, Vitamin B6 for a 79-year old man who has Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium
- Comparions of Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin for a 30-year old woman who has Healthy Living
- Comparions of Iron EDTA, Biotin, Ondansetron Hydrochloride (Dr Reddys Labs Ltd) - EQ 24MG BASE, Divalproex (Apotex Inc) - 250MG, Folic Acid (Lilly) - 1MG for a 59-year old woman who has Gastritis - Chronic
- Comparions of Galzin (Teva) - EQ 50MG ZINC, Biotin, Green Tea, Caffeine Anhydrous, Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphatidylcholine for a 28-year old woman who has Health
- Comparions of Effexor Xr (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - EQ 37.5MG BASE, Senna, Biotin, Elmiron (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 100MG, Atarax (Pfizer) - 50MG for a 62-year old woman who has Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Comparions of Gilenya, Biotin for a 32-year old woman who has MS
- Comparions of Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 (Watson Labs) - 0.03MG;1.5MG, Biotin for a 18-year old girl who has Birth Control
More related comparison studies for: Biotin, Voice strain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (54 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (1 hour ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (3 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Mean Platelet Volume Decreased
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
Recent user comments
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (2 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- Plasma Cell Myeloma
- Csf Pressure Increased
- Non Hodgkins Lymphoma Refractory