Bisoprodol fumarate and Abnormal sleep-related event - from FDA reports
Abnormal sleep-related event is reported only by a few people who take Bisoprodol Fumarate. We study 51 people who have side effects while taking Bisoprodol fumarate from FDA. Among them, 1 have Abnormal sleep-related event. Find out below who they are, when they have Abnormal sleep-related event and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 02, 2017
51 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprodol fumarate.
Among them, 1 person (1.96%) has Abnormal sleep-related event
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bisoprodol fumarate when people have Abnormal sleep-related event *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Abnormal sleep-related event when taking Bisoprodol fumarate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abnormal sleep-related event when taking Bisoprodol fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Therapeutic Response Unexpected With Drug Substitution (1 person, 100.00%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (1 person, 100.00%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drowsiness (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abnormal sleep-related event when taking Bisoprodol fumarate?
- Check symptoms - is abnormal sleep-related event caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAbnormal sleep-related event and drugs with ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbnormal sleep-related event and Bisoprodol fumarate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bisoprodol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprodol fumarate 85 users)
Abnormal sleep-related event
Abnormal sleep-related event has been reported by people with insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep disorder, depression, cataplexy (latest reports from 886 Abnormal sleep-related event patients).