Review: could Bisoprolol fumarate cause Fatigue?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 15,571 people who have side effects while taking Bisoprolol fumarate from FDA and social media. Among them, 521 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Fatigue >>>
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 16,020 Bisoprolol fumarate users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,917 Fatigue patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 15,568 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate. Among them, 521 people (3.35%) have Fatigue.
Time on Bisoprolol fumarate when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Bisoprolol fumarate * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Bisoprolol fumarate * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Bisoprolol fumarate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (106 people, 20.35%)
- Atrial fibrillation (35 people, 6.72%)
- Cardiac failure (34 people, 6.53%)
- Prophylaxis (33 people, 6.33%)
- Pain (24 people, 4.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (140 people, 26.87%)
- Furosemide (119 people, 22.84%)
- Digoxin (83 people, 15.93%)
- Lansoprazole (71 people, 13.63%)
- Ramipril (71 people, 13.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bisoprolol fumarate and fatigue on
Do you have Fatigue while taking Bisoprolol Fumarate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Fever, Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Diarrhoea, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Valerian, Effexor Xr, Ativan, Thorazine for a 42-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia, Insomnia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety. The patient has Weakness, Fatigue, Lower Blood Pressure, Dry Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Cephalexin, Gliclazide, Glucophage for a 61-year old man with Cardiac Disorder, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Eosinophilia
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a 19-year old girl with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Tiredness (feeling of tiredness)
Recent Bisoprolol fumarate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 80-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Telmisartan, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 67-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Amlodipine, Candesartan Cilexetil, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 56-year old man who has Heart Failure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Atenolol, Bystolic for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
- Comparions of Bystolic, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.