Home > Bisoprolol fumarate > High blood sugar > Bisoprolol fumarate and High blood sugar
Review: could Bisoprolol fumarate cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
Summary: High blood sugar is found among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 15,547 people who have side effects while taking Bisoprolol fumarate from FDA and social media. Among them, 91 have High blood sugar. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and have High blood sugar >>>
Bisoprolol fumarate (latest outcomes from 15,992 users) has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) (latest reports from 16,702 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 15,539 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate. Among them, 87 people (0.56%) have High Blood Sugar.
Time on Bisoprolol fumarate when people have High blood sugar * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||75.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Bisoprolol fumarate * :
|High blood sugar||41.67%||58.33% |
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Bisoprolol fumarate * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.29%||1.43%||0.00%||8.57%||85.71% |
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Bisoprolol fumarate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (24 people, 27.59%)
- Atrial fibrillation (10 people, 11.49%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (9 people, 10.34%)
- Schizophrenia (8 people, 9.20%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 8.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (19 people, 21.84%)
- Furosemide (17 people, 19.54%)
- Lantus (17 people, 19.54%)
- Ramipril (17 people, 19.54%)
- Simvastatin (15 people, 17.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Bisoprolol Fumarate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and have High Blood Sugar
- support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Has anyone who takes bisoprolol fumarate experienced a "lump" type sensation in their throat?
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has "lump" Type Feeling In The Throat, and takes Bisoprolol Fumarate)
I've been taking these since having a pacemaker fitted last November. Just recently I've begun to experience a "lump" type feeling when I swallow. I just wondered if it had anything to do with the medication.
- Does bisoprolol make you tired?
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Bisoprodol Fumarate, Warfarin Sodium)
I am very tired and have noticed increased ringing in my ears and flashing lights in my vision.is this due to side effects of drugs...
- Do anyone have sleep problems with bisoprolol
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Palatations Threw The Night, and takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Esmolol Hydrochloride)
wake up as if lack of Circulation or Blood flow and pulse thumping in back between shoulder blades and my left hand side
- Can humira cause a tremor and neurological symtems
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, Hypertension, and takes Humira, Methotrexate, Fluticasone Propionate, Folic Acid, Ramipril, Amlodipine Besylate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Omeprazole, Sertraline, Simvastatin, Spironolactone, Tamsulosin Hydrochloride)
I have had hypertension for approximately 15 Years which the doctors and cardiologist have struggled to get under control, I have been taking 6 medications daily. My weight over the past 15 years has been constantly around 16 stones 7 lbs, over the last 4 months I have dieted and managed to drop my ...
More questions for: Bisoprolol fumarate, High blood sugar
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Chest Pain, Stomach Pain, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Pradaxa, Bisoprolol Fumarate)
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Bisoprolol fumarate, High blood sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a patient with Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I have osteoarthritis and am coeliac. I follow a gluten free diet. Recently I have developed severe stomach pain which comes on about 1 - 2 hours after eating. Ant acids and over the counter medicine such as Gaviscon don't seem to help. It goes away gradually on its own but the occasions are get ...
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Comments: Over a period of some two years on the Hypertensive drug it was noticed a possible increase in symptoms that could be BPH. After the two years I stopped taking the drug as it made little apparent difference to the Hypertension. Two weeks later the BPH problem has gone away !!! The only way to ass ...
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone W/ Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hair Loss In Women. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: I just had radical hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. I was under general anesthesia for 6 hours. I take spironolactone 100mg x2/day, HRT, Ambien, and Nicorette gum 2 mg. PCP wants me to discontinue Spiro, but this time is crucial for me to continue Spiro. Do I decrease Spiro to 100mg or spiro completely and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, NovoRapid for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has High Blood Sugar
Comments: My dad has been diabetic for about9 yrs now and started on Huminsulin then. However for the last 6 yrs he has been on Novorapid and Lantus.
Now I am suspecting a probable Somogyi effect,for the last 3 - 4 months.This started after a recent bout of hypoglycaemia during the day when the blood sugar ...
More related studies for: Bisoprolol fumarate, High blood sugar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.