Review: could Bisoprolol fumarate cause Psoriasis?
Summary: Psoriasis is found among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Cardiac disorder.
We study 15,571 people who have side effects while taking Bisoprolol fumarate from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Psoriasis. Find out below who they are, when they have Psoriasis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Psoriasis >>>
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 16,020 Bisoprolol fumarate users)
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) has been reported by people with psoriatic arthropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 68,563 Psoriasis patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 15,568 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate. Among them, 38 people (0.24%) have Psoriasis.
Time on Bisoprolol fumarate when people have Psoriasis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Psoriasis when taking Bisoprolol fumarate * :
Age of people who have Psoriasis when taking Bisoprolol fumarate * :
Severity of Psoriasis when taking Bisoprolol fumarate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Psoriasis ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cardiac disorder (15 people, 39.47%)
- Myocardial ischaemia (13 people, 34.21%)
- Acute myocardial infarction (11 people, 28.95%)
- Pain (7 people, 18.42%)
- Psoriasis (6 people, 15.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (17 people, 44.74%)
- Clopidogrel (15 people, 39.47%)
- Ramipril (13 people, 34.21%)
- Rosuvastatin (13 people, 34.21%)
- Ibuprofen (13 people, 34.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bisoprolol fumarate and psoriasis on
Do you have Psoriasis while taking Bisoprolol Fumarate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Psoriasis
- support group for people who take Bisoprolol fumarate
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Cephalexin, Gliclazide, Glucophage for a 61-year old man with Cardiac Disorder, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Eosinophilia
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Valproate Sodium, Omeprazole, Ferrous Fumarate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lithium Carbonate, Aspirin, Clozapine for a 42-year old woman with Headache, Mood Stabilizer, Acid Reflux, Anaemia, Hypertension, Blood Thinner, Schizophrenia. The patient has Aortic Regurgitation, Skitzopheniaauditory Halucinations Of A Comanding Nature
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Ramipril, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 59-year old woman with Heart Disease. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Runny Nose, Ringing In The Ears, Ear Congestion
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil; Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Acetylsalicylic Acid for a 56-year old man with Hypertension, Vascular Occlusion.
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 32-year old man with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Eyelid Inflammation (chronic inflammation of the eyelid), Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints), Psoriasis Aggravated (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin), Skin Burning Sensation
Recent Bisoprolol fumarate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 80-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Telmisartan, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 67-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Amlodipine, Candesartan Cilexetil, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 56-year old man who has Heart Failure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Atenolol, Bystolic for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
- Comparions of Bystolic, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.