Home > Botox > Bladder pain > Botox and Bladder pain
Review: could Botox cause Bladder pain?
We study 12,791 people who have side effects while taking Botox from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Bladder pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Botox and have Bladder pain >>>
Botox (latest outcomes from 12,975 users) has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in aging changes in skin.
Bladder pain (latest reports from 4,921 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 12,791 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Bladder Pain.
Time on Botox when people have Bladder pain * :
Gender of people who have Bladder pain when taking Botox * :
|Bladder pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bladder pain when taking Botox * :
|Bladder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Bladder pain when taking Botox ** :
How people recovered from Bladder pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Skin wrinkling (1 people, 50.00%)
- Urinary incontinence (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Botox cosmetic (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Pain while taking Botox?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Botox and have Bladder Pain
- support group for people who take Botox
- support group for people who have Bladder Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can botox for migraines cause sleep apnea?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Had Botox Injections For Migraine Relief, Now My Throat Is Closing Up While Sleeping, and takes Botox)
I had botox injections for non-stop migraines on Sept, 3rd. Last night(3 weeks later) my throat closed off completely while sleeping at least 3 times. This is the first round of botox, but my face swelled and I had itching sensations inside my nose and chest happened approx. 2 hours after the inject ...
- Can botox cause heart murmors
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Heart Flutters, and takes Botox Cosmetic)
I have started having heart flutters I may have had these befor I started using botox I also have underactive tyroids and i am on 25mg of tyroxine
- Has anyone besides me have blepharospasm after trigeminal neurology sugery
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Blepharospasm, Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Botox, Tegretol)
After Gamma Knife surgery for Trigeminal Neurology(a nerve problem) I later(4 years) was diagnosed with Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome. Botox injections have been less than effective. Then I recently had Trigeminal Cyber Knife surgery on the other side of my face and still have nerve sensations on t ...
- For those who have hair loss after botox, female, in your 50's, has it returned?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Alarming Hair Loss Approximately 3-4 Weeks After Botox Injected, and takes Botox Cosmetic)
I have been using Botox between my eyebrows for about 6 years. The last injection was June 20, 2013. The doctor was one I never had and proceeded to inject into the top half of my forehead unlike other injections between the eyebrows. I thought he knew what he was doing as he said he was a pionee ...
- I just had botox but have the 2nd series injection for hep b vaccination in 2 days. is it safe to have the hep b vaccination even if i had botox done 2 days ago?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Hepatitis B Immunisation, and takes Botox)
I just had Botox but have the 2nd series injection for Hep B vaccination in 2 days. Is it safe to have the Hep B vaccination even if I had Botox done 2 days ago?
More questions for: Botox, Bladder pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Botox and dry eye pain
(Posted by a 71 year old woman who has Painful Dry Eye At Night, and takes Botox, Metformin Hydrochloride)
I have severe dry eye, very painful at night, with gritty feeling 75% of the day. Drops such as gels, liquids, were used (Muro 128, genteal). Then switched to preservative free drops which have helped by 90%.
There is research about the injection of botox into crows feet and causing dry eye. Thi ...
More reviews for: Botox, Bladder pain
- A study of side effects of Botox for a patient with Cervical Dysplasia. The patient has Blood Triglycerides, Air Swallowing
Comments: While this is not an issue for me, my best friend has been getting these botox shots for around 7yrs. She has told her Dr. (a 'study' dr, paying her to have these shots) over and over the symptoms she's having, while he's telling her "it's not the botox, it's not the botox". Then she found out tha ...
More related studies for: Botox, Bladder pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Neck Pain and Insomnia
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (6 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (18 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 minute ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (14 minutes ago)
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (27 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (31 minutes ago)