Botox and Lymphoma - from FDA reports
Lymphoma is found among people who take Botox, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Insulin, and have Skin wrinkling. This review analyzes which people have Lymphoma with Botox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,301 people who have side effects when taking Botox from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
30,301 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox.
Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Lymphoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Botox when people have Lymphoma *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Lymphoma when taking Botox *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Lymphoma when taking Botox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Skin Wrinkling (3 people, 42.86%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 28.57%)
- Torticollis (1 person, 14.29%)
- Gilles De La Tourette Syndrome (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Insulin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Morphine (1 person, 14.29%)
- Ibuprofen (1 person, 14.29%)
- Demerol (1 person, 14.29%)
- Ambien (1 person, 14.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 42.86%)
- Swallowing Difficulty (2 people, 28.57%)
- Neck Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Malaise (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lymphoma when taking Botox?
Botox has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Botox 26,971 users)
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, lymphoma, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 17,881 Lymphoma patients).