Home > Botox > Muscle fatigue > Botox and Muscle fatigue
Review: could Botox cause Muscle fatigue (Weakness)?
We study 12,791 people who have side effects while taking Botox from FDA and social media. Among them, 987 have Muscle fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle fatigue and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Botox and have Muscle fatigue >>>
Botox (latest outcomes from 12,975 users) has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in aging changes in skin.
Muscle fatigue (a condition in which muscles cannot exert their normal force) (latest reports from 1,330,649 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 12,791 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox. Among them, 987 people (7.72%) have Muscle Fatigue.
Time on Botox when people have Muscle fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle fatigue||97.54%||0.59%||0.59%||0.20%||0.79%||0.30%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle fatigue when taking Botox * :
|Muscle fatigue||78.35%||21.65% |
Age of people who have Muscle fatigue when taking Botox * :
|Muscle fatigue||0.00%||8.30%||4.49%||6.86%||16.85%||20.32%||18.37%||24.81% |
Severity of Muscle fatigue when taking Botox ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle fatigue||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle fatigue||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Skin wrinkling (427 people, 43.26%)
- Muscle spasticity (302 people, 30.60%)
- Torticollis (285 people, 28.88%)
- Pain (190 people, 19.25%)
- Cerebral palsy (112 people, 11.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Botox cosmetic (354 people, 35.87%)
- Neurontin (103 people, 10.44%)
- Zanaflex (94 people, 9.52%)
- Aspirin (88 people, 8.92%)
- Prevacid (81 people, 8.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Fatigue while taking Botox?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Botox and have Muscle Fatigue
- support group for people who take Botox
- support group for people who have Muscle Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can botox for migraines cause sleep apnea?
I had botox injections for non-stop migraines on Sept, 3rd. Last night(3 weeks later) my throat closed off completely while sleeping at least 3 times. This is the first round of botox, but my face swelled and I had itching sensations inside my nose and chest happened approx. 2 hours after the inject ...
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
More questions for: Botox, Muscle fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
- Botox and dry eye pain
I have severe dry eye, very painful at night, with gritty feeling 75% of the day. Drops such as gels, liquids, were used (Muro 128, genteal). Then switched to preservative free drops which have helped by 90%.
There is research about the injection of botox into crows feet and causing dry eye. Thi ...
More reviews for: Botox, Muscle fatigue
On eHealthMe, Botox (botulinum toxin type a) is often used for aging changes in skin. Find out below the conditions Botox is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Botox used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
More related studies for: Botox, Muscle fatigue
Recent Botox related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Botox, Muscle fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.