Review: could Botox cause Penis?
Summary: there is no Penis reported by people who take Botox yet.
We study 12,800 people who have side effects while taking Botox from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Penis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Botox and have Penis >>>
Botox has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in aging changes in skin. (latest outcomes from 12,985 Botox users)
On Feb, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Penis while taking Botox?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Botox
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Botox for a 81-year old woman with Oab.
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 44-year old man with Tooth Infection. The patient has Genital Sores - Male (sore or lesion that appears on the penis), Urination - Painful, Eye Redness, Penis, Pain - Penis
- A study of side effects of Botox Cosmetic for a 50-year old woman with Flat Feet. The patient has Rash (redness)
- A study of side effects of Botox for a 34-year old woman with Glabella Lines, Bunny Lines, Crows Feet. The patient has Sunken Hollow Eyes, Triangular Dents Between My Brows, Either Side Of My Nose, And On The Outter Corners Of My Eyrs
- A study of drug interactions between Botox, Cefuroxime, Montelukast Sodium for a 55-year old woman with Margin, Sinusitis. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing
Recent Botox related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Botox, Lyrica for a 41-year old woman who has Facet Joint Syndrome
- Comparions of Abilify, Prozac, Zoloft, Escitalopram Oxalate, Botox Cosmetic for a 41-year old woman who has Major Depressive Disorder
- Comparions of Botox Cosmetic, Fluoxetine for a 47-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Botox, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Artane, Ativan for a 43-year old woman who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Lopressor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Maxalt-mlt, Ambien, Botox for a 59-year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.