Home > Botox > Renal failure acute > Botox and Renal failure acute
Review: could Botox cause Renal failure acute?
We study 12,791 people who have side effects while taking Botox from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Renal failure acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure acute and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Botox and have Renal failure acute >>>
Botox (latest outcomes from 12,975 users) has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in aging changes in skin.
Renal failure acute
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 453,263 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 12,791 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox. Among them, 18 people (0.14%) have Renal Failure Acute.
Time on Botox when people have Renal failure acute * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure acute||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Botox * :
|Renal failure acute||60.87%||39.13% |
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Botox * :
|Renal failure acute||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Renal failure acute when taking Botox ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure acute ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Headache (16 people, 88.89%)
- Skin lesion (8 people, 44.44%)
- Nerve compression (8 people, 44.44%)
- Ear pain (8 people, 44.44%)
- Muscle spasms (6 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Sudafed 12 hour (8 people, 44.44%)
- Extra strength tylenol (8 people, 44.44%)
- Creatine (7 people, 38.89%)
- Lyrica (7 people, 38.89%)
- Lidocaine (7 people, 38.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure Acute while taking Botox?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Botox and have Renal Failure Acute
- support group for people who take Botox
- support group for people who have Renal Failure Acute
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can botox for migraines cause sleep apnea?
I had botox injections for non-stop migraines on Sept, 3rd. Last night(3 weeks later) my throat closed off completely while sleeping at least 3 times. This is the first round of botox, but my face swelled and I had itching sensations inside my nose and chest happened approx. 2 hours after the inject ...
- Can botox cause heart murmors
I have started having heart flutters I may have had these befor I started using botox I also have underactive tyroids and i am on 25mg of tyroxine
- Has anyone besides me have blepharospasm after trigeminal neurology sugery
After Gamma Knife surgery for Trigeminal Neurology(a nerve problem) I later(4 years) was diagnosed with Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome. Botox injections have been less than effective. Then I recently had Trigeminal Cyber Knife surgery on the other side of my face and still have nerve sensations on t ...
More questions for: Botox, Renal failure acute
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- V-fend orally possible cause of renal failur
My wife was on V-Fend for 10 months - aspergillosis. Gradually her creatinine start to rise which she then went to a Nephrologist. One day it went from 4 to 11 and I rushed her to the hospital where she went into acute renal failure requiring dialysis. I am a retired pharmacist and spoke with Pfiz ...
- Botox and dry eye pain
I have severe dry eye, very painful at night, with gritty feeling 75% of the day. Drops such as gels, liquids, were used (Muro 128, genteal). Then switched to preservative free drops which have helped by 90%.
There is research about the injection of botox into crows feet and causing dry eye. Thi ...
More reviews for: Botox, Renal failure acute
On eHealthMe, Botox (botulinum toxin type a) is often used for aging changes in skin. Find out below the conditions Botox is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Botox used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Botox, Renal failure acute
Recent Botox related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Botox, Renal failure acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity