Botox and Rsd - from FDA reports
Rsd is reported only by a few people who take Botox. We study 30,301 people who have side effects while taking Botox from FDA. Among them, 3 have Rsd. Find out below who they are, when they have Rsd and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 23, 2017
30,301 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Rsd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Botox when people have Rsd *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rsd when taking Botox *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Skin Wrinkling (2 people, 66.67%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamins (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xyrem (1 person, 33.33%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 33.33%)
- Singulair (1 person, 33.33%)
- Provigil (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Telangiectasia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Injection Site Bruising (1 person, 33.33%)
- Facial Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Drug Hypersensitivity (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rsd when taking Botox?
Botox has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Botox 26,971 users)
Rsd (reflex sympathetic dystrophy) has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, complex regional pain syndrome, depression, osteopenia (latest reports from 3,324 Rsd patients).