Home > Brilinta > Indigestion > Brilinta and Indigestion
Review: could Brilinta cause Indigestion?
Summary: Indigestion is found among people who take Brilinta, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Mestinon, and have Acute coronary syndrome.
We study 1,029 people who have side effects while taking Brilinta from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Indigestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Indigestion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Brilinta and have Indigestion >>>
Brilinta (latest outcomes from 1,032 users) has active ingredients of ticagrelor.
Indigestion (latest reports from 51,731 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,029 people reported to have side effects when taking Brilinta. Among them, 6 people (0.58%) have Indigestion.
Time on Brilinta when people have Indigestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Indigestion when taking Brilinta * :
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Brilinta * :
Severity of Indigestion when taking Brilinta ** :
How people recovered from Indigestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acute coronary syndrome (4 people, 66.67%)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (2 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mestinon (2 people, 33.33%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lantus (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Indigestion while taking Brilinta?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Brilinta and have Indigestion
- support group for people who take Brilinta
- support group for people who have Indigestion
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Initial Insomnia, and takes Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, CoQ10, Aspirin, Brilinta, Omeprazole, Pravastatin Sodium, Tekturna)
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Upset Stomach, and takes Keflex)
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Should a patient with myelodysplasia take brilinta?
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Bruising, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Brilinta)
Just had a stent put in August 2013. Have had MDS for 9 years, stablized and requiring no meds. Just low anemia affecting the red blood cells. But recent tests are showing the good counts declining. Next test will deter if a fluke or a trend. Appears Brilinta was not tested on people with such ...
- Could brilinta cause a neuromuscular disease
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, and takes Brilinta)
Muscle, nerve pain with weakness and numbness of hands and feet with tingling.
More questions for: Brilinta, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Stomach Upset, Smell - Impaired, and takes Farxiga)
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Why was this drug not tested for people with anemia problems?
(Posted by a 76 year old man who has Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Cardiac Disorder, and takes Brilinta)
My husband has had myelodysplastic syndrome diagnosed in 2004. In 2010, his HGB went down to 10.2. RBC 3.00. He was right next to treatment when the HGB went to 10. For some unknown reason, his blood counts improved. By June 2013, his HGB was 11.9, RBC 33.9 8/3/13 he was found to have a 75% bl ...
More reviews for: Brilinta, Indigestion
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pentasa, Cymbalta for a patient with Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Depression. The patient has Cough Aggravated, Indigestion, Stomach Discomfort, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Tremor, Hair Loss, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Choking
Comments: Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Depression. The patient has Stomach Upset
Comments: Also headache, changes is bowel habits, changes in stool,loose/mushy lightcolored stools, nausea, blurred vision, excessive sweating, increase in anxiety & agitation, shortness of breath, acid/sour stomach, burping,severe seasonal allergies, tiredness, confusion, can't pronounce words, dry mouth & e ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cortef, Armour Thyroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Niaspan, Lovaza, Metformin for a patient with Cortisol Level, Hypothyroidism, Blood Pressure Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Insulin Resistance. The patient has Stomach Upset
Comments: Was on Metformin (1000 mg per day), which was recently increased with a goal of 2000 mg per day (gradual increase). In the AM, I usually start with a cup of coffee, then breakfast, followed by more coffee (two cups per day). I take metformin immediately following meals. I fix up my coffee with or ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Spironolactone, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Edema, Hair Loss, Constipation, Diarrhea, Hoarseness, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Cramps, Indigestion, Swelling
Comments: Symptoms vary, but throat swelling has worsened. Each time medication is adjusted, symptoms increase. Overdose on Levothyroxine (double dosage) was severe enough to cause inability to walk barely a few steps, followed by diarrhea, stomach cramps and flu like symptoms that lasted a week or more.
More related studies for: Brilinta, Indigestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.