Brilinta and Indigestion - from FDA reports
Indigestion is found among people who take Brilinta, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Crestor, and have Acute coronary syndrome. This review analyzes which people have Indigestion with Brilinta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,909 people who have side effects when taking Brilinta from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
9,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Brilinta.
Among them, 55 people (0.56%) have Indigestion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Brilinta when people have Indigestion *:
- < 1 month: 88.89 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.11 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Indigestion when taking Brilinta *:
- female: 49.02 %
- male: 50.98 %
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Brilinta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.76 %
- 50-59: 29.27 %
- 60+: 60.98 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (23 people, 41.82%)
- Stent (18 people, 32.73%)
- Blood Pressure Management (9 people, 16.36%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (8 people, 14.55%)
- Cardiac Disorder (8 people, 14.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Crestor (11 people, 20.00%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 14.55%)
- Nexium (7 people, 12.73%)
- Plavix (6 people, 10.91%)
- Metformin (6 people, 10.91%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (16 people, 29.09%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 18.18%)
- Chest Pain (10 people, 18.18%)
- Nausea (8 people, 14.55%)
- High Blood Pressure (8 people, 14.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Indigestion when taking Brilinta?
- Check symptoms - is indigestion caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsIndigestion and drugs with ingredients of ticagrelor.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIndigestion and Brilinta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Brilinta has active ingredients of ticagrelor. It is often used in heart attack. (latest outcomes from Brilinta 10,014 users)
Indigestion has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 86,781 Indigestion patients).
Browse all side effects of Brilintaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with IndigestionIndigestion
Could your condition cause IndigestionIndigestion
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Have a patient on xarelto for past 5 years - no problems and now after cardiac stent has been placed on brilinta and now has shortness of breath and decreasing renal function after 4 weeks of brilinta
User reviews to the study
I'd like to hear other's experiences on Brillinta . Not sure if my shortness of breath is from this drug, or is something heart related..or anxiety. And..is the anxiety drug related or due to having had heart attack! Etc....?
I've been on Brilinta since 11/25/16 and have limited LAD distribution myocardial infarction and a low EF. Hot flashes have been a part of my life for years and are only worse now. Shortness of breath is also an issue making exercise and physical recovery difficult.
I'm 54 male in great cardio condition. Elevated LDL (143) got me last week and had two stents put in due to 100% blockage. Was lucky. The Brilinta is killing me. Can't do anything without losing breath and dizzy. Going to cardiologist tomorrow to see what else I could take. Also on the ...
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...