Review: could Bumetanide cause Thrombocytopenic purpura?
Summary: Thrombocytopenic purpura is reported only by a few people who take Bumetanide.
We study 4,495 people who have side effects while taking Bumetanide from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Thrombocytopenic purpura and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bumetanide and have Thrombocytopenic purpura >>>
Bumetanide has active ingredients of bumetanide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 4,546 Bumetanide users)
Thrombocytopenic purpura (a bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, muscle spasms, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy. (latest reports from 986 Thrombocytopenic purpura patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 4,495 people reported to have side effects when taking Bumetanide. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Thrombocytopenic Purpura.
Time on Bumetanide when people have Thrombocytopenic purpura * :
Gender of people who have Thrombocytopenic purpura when taking Bumetanide * :
|Thrombocytopenic purpura||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Thrombocytopenic purpura when taking Bumetanide * :
|Thrombocytopenic purpura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Thrombocytopenic purpura when taking Bumetanide ** :
How people recovered from Thrombocytopenic purpura ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Peritonitis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Phosex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Saccharated iron oxide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nephrovite (1 people, 100.00%)
- Isophane insulin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thrombocytopenic Purpura while taking Bumetanide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bumetanide and have Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- support group for people who take Bumetanide
- support group for people who have Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Bumetanide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Magnesium Chloride, Meclizine Hydrochloride, , Tricor, Adderall 30 for a 66-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Bumetanide, Verapamil Hcl, Imdur, Micardis, Tradjenta for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Bumex, Samsca for a 69-year old man who has Sputum Retention
- Comparions of Bumetanide, Bystolic for a 56-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bumex, Paxil for a 55-year old man who has OCD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.