Review: could Bumetanide cause Thrombocytopenic purpura?
Summary: Thrombocytopenic purpura is reported only by a few people who take Bumetanide.
We study 4,494 people who have side effects while taking Bumetanide from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Thrombocytopenic purpura and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bumetanide and have Thrombocytopenic purpura >>>
Bumetanide has active ingredients of bumetanide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Bumetanide 4,545 users)
Thrombocytopenic purpura (a bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, muscle spasms, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy.(latest reports from Thrombocytopenic purpura 985 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: 4,494 people reported to have side effects when taking Bumetanide. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Thrombocytopenic Purpura.
Time on Bumetanide when people have Thrombocytopenic purpura * :
Gender of people who have Thrombocytopenic purpura when taking Bumetanide * :
|Thrombocytopenic purpura||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Thrombocytopenic purpura when taking Bumetanide * :
|Thrombocytopenic purpura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Thrombocytopenic purpura when taking Bumetanide ** :
How people recovered from Thrombocytopenic purpura ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Peritonitis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Phosex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Saccharated iron oxide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nephrovite (1 people, 100.00%)
- Isophane insulin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thrombocytopenic Purpura while taking Bumetanide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bumetanide and have Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- support group for people who take Bumetanide
- support group for people who have Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can bumetanide and azor cause irregular heart beat?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Feeling Of Fluttering In Chest/Low Resting Pulse, and takes Azor, Bumetanide)
I have been taking medications for hypertension for many years as listed, the most recent is Bumetanide since July,2013. For last week I have begun to experience irregular heart beats from time to time.Went to doctor explained my symptom, she did an EKG and found my pulse at 47. It usually at rest r ...
- Do you ever have a tic with speech difficulty
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Cancer - Breast, and takes Lyrica, Carisoprodol, Xanax, Cymbalta, Zofran Odt)
I was in the hospital on life support with TTP, I was given chemo as a part of my treatment, I survived :) I previously had breast cancer with Chemo..... This has left me with chemo-fibromyalgia. I am taking 225mg Lyrica twice a day... at times i have what i have a speech tic...feels like electrica ...
- My doctor has me on hydrochlorothiaziide and bumex. is it necessary to be on both when they do the same thing?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Gabapentin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Bumex)
I am controlling high blood pressure by having lost weight. I no longer take a blood pressure pill.
- My husband had dorr proc. and cabgx5 3 months ago and has had 2 gi bleeds and sever dull upper stomach pain since. could it be acetylcholine? just trying to find some answers and appreciate your help.
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure, and takes Bumex)
He has had an MI in left vent, hypertension, hyperlipidemia
More questions for: Bumetanide, Thrombocytopenic purpura
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Illosone adverse effect
(Posted by a 38 year old woman who has Thrombocytopenic Purpura, and takes Erythromycin)
When I was a child I had a chest infection and was placed on Illosone (a variant of erythromycin in same class as Biaxin). As a result of this medication I was found to have developed Thrombocytopenia purpura. At the time my teachers were certain I was being hit at home by my parents after a smack o ...
More reviews for: Bumetanide, Thrombocytopenic purpura
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Calcium, CoQ-10, Losartan, Carvedilol, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Bumetanide, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Xarelto for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Bone Strength And Calcium, Health, High Blood Pressure, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Fainting, Short-term Memory Loss
Comments: Several months after starting xarelto short term memory losses became annoying, just normal things, but seemed more often. Now I have to write everything down and daughter has to go to appts with me because I can't remember what to say or what doctor said to do.
Have "fainted" 3 times unexpectedly, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Lisinopril, Nifedipine, Xarelto, Bumetanide, Uloric, Omeprazole, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Librium for a patient with Impotence, Blood Pressure Management, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure Abnormal, Gout, Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Nervousness. The patient has Impotence
Comments: I have pain in my hands (stinging and burning) and feet are numb and burn sometimes. GP says I have gout and periphal neuropath. Have high blood pressure. Afib is condiered not severe and all my cardiologist recomends is a blood thinner.
MD took me off of lovastatin because he said it was attaching ...
- A study of side effects of Bumetanide for a patient with Cirrhosis Alcoholic. The patient has Weak Unsustainable Erections
Comments: 2008, liver failure occured from alcohol, left with 20% function, 2013, liver test are nomal...High Libido, normal erectile funtion in 2008 before failure, after failure complete impotence, 2013 do not have the ability to maintain an erection/weak, though my libido is high, testosterone is normal, c ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Buspar, Cymbalta, Atorvastatin Calcium, Potassium Chloride, Bumex, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Topamax, Elmiron, Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Testosterone Enanthate And Estradiol Valerate, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Valium for a patient with Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety, Hyperlipidemia, Potassium - Low, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Connective Tissue Disorder, Swelling, Migraine Prophylaxis, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Peripheral Nerve Injury, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Vulvodynia, Chronic Pain, Vaginal Spasms. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Acute Polyneuropathy, Autoimmune Disorder, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Comments: I was in a MVA 2 1/2 years ago, I was an RN and was left unable to work. 3 months after the MVA I underwent a Hysterectomy found 4th grade Endometriosis with Adhesions. Only able to remove uterus, cervix is stuck to bowel unable to remove both ovaries retained. Underwent 2 rounds of 6 months each ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Cymbalta, Lamictal, Buspar, Wellbutrin, Topamax, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Lipitor, Bumex, Potassium Chloride, Elmiron for a patient with Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Nerve Injury, Chronic Pain, Depression, Mood Swings, Anxiety, Migraine Prophylaxis, Connective Tissue Disorder, Inflammatory Response, Hyperlipidemia, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Potassium - Low, Interstitial Cystitis (ic). The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Myoclonus
Comments: depression and anxiety x 12 years genetic. Migraines x 15 years genetic, Hyperlipidemia x7 years changed to lipitor from crestor due to peripheral neuropathy from taking plaquenil and crestor together, lipitor will do the same?? MVA january 2011, diagnosed with grade 4 endometriosis w/adhesions Mar ...
More related studies for: Bumetanide, Thrombocytopenic purpura
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.