Review: could Bupivacaine cause Cocaine abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: there is no Cocaine abuse reported by people who take Bupivacaine yet.
We study 3,500 people who have side effects while taking Bupivacaine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bupivacaine and have Cocaine abuse >>>
Bupivacaine has active ingredients of bupivacaine hydrochloride. It is often used in spinal anaesthesia. (latest outcomes from 3,521 Bupivacaine users)
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Cocaine abuse patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Cocaine Abuse while taking Bupivacaine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bupivacaine
- support group for people who have Cocaine Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cocaine Plant for a 26-year old man with Cocaine Abuse. The patient has Cocaine Abuse
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 20-year old man with Acne. The patient has Depression, Impulsive Behaviour, Delusional Perception, Drug Abuse, Aggression Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a 71-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Heroin Abuse. The patient has Low Thyroid, Heroin Abuse
- A study of side effects of Marcaine for a 67-year old woman with Nerve Pain. The patient has Headache, Flushing, Insomnia, Fatigue, Bladder Irritation
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Viibryd, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 28-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Heroin Abuse. The patient has Lack Of Intrinsic Factor, Bereavement Reaction, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Phobic Avoidance, Fears Of Abandonment, Emotional Instability, Ambivalence, Impulsive Behaviour, Poor Self Image, Irritability, Lethargy, Anhedonia, Substance Abuse
Recent Bupivacaine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sensorcaine, Soma for a 50-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Sublimaze Preservative Free, Versed, Nesacaine, Marcaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free, Kenalog-40 for a 36-year old woman who has Nerve Block
- Comparions of Sensorcaine, Xylocaine, Depo-medrol, Ammonium Chloride 0.9% In Normal Saline for a 44-year old woman who has Nicotine
- Comparions of Prednisone (Roxane) - 20MG, Marcaine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Carbatrol (Shire) - 200MG, Sensorcaine for a 47-year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.