Review: could Bupivacaine cause Cocaine abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: there is no Cocaine abuse reported by people who take Bupivacaine yet.
We study 3,500 people who have side effects while taking Bupivacaine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bupivacaine and have Cocaine abuse >>>
Bupivacaine has active ingredients of bupivacaine hydrochloride. It is often used in spinal anaesthesia. (latest outcomes from Bupivacaine 3,521 users)
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Cocaine abuse 10,396 patients)
On Dec, 2, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Cocaine Abuse while taking Bupivacaine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bupivacaine
- support group for people who have Cocaine Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lisinopril, Suboxone)
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
- Most successful treatment for pain relief due to glenohumeral chondrolysis, if any, including stemmed arthroplasty
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Glenohumeral Chondrolysis, and takes Marcaine, Lidocaine)
My former PCP was averse to diagnostic testing and prescribing pain medication, instead injecting my torn rotator cuffs with multiple doses of local anesthetics, followed by cortisone or Kenalog, during several sessions within a year.
The cartilage is now 'peeling off my joints' leaving areas comp ...
More questions for: Bupivacaine, Cocaine abuse
More reviews for: Bupivacaine, Cocaine abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Clonidine, Lyrica, Ondansetron, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Toradol, Amerge, Bupivacaine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Alprazolam, Wellbutrin Xl, Ambien for a patient with Ulcers, Neck Spasms, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Nausea, Migranal, Pain, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Stiffness In A Joint
Comments: Went off ambien cold turkey and started on clonidine, went to arthritis Dr and said fibromyalgia and she put me on lyrics 50 Mg 3 times a day but pain is worse. I have to take 10/325 percoset that only helps a little.
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Heroin Abuse
Comments: Was addicted to opiates from 1980 through 1993, with 3 prison sentences and 4 parole violation upon release from the 3 sentences, for a total of 7 Illinois Department of Corrections incarcerations. I absolutely could not control the use of heroin, it ruined my life, it shattered my family, I lost ev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Clonazepam, Zanaflex, Cymbalta for a patient with Rsd, Depression & Pain. The patient has Awful Headaches Have Started Over Last Year, Pump Eroded..but Let Skin Get Too Infected & Cut It Off..skin Stretched So Tight Over Same Pump Reimplanted, Have Pain Constantly...cant Wear Pant Now!!!! Would Love To Wear My Jeans & Not Nightgown!
Comments: Scared going to lose this pump!! I just had it put in again. Had to be removed because I got bacterial meningitis when neurosurgeon removed several granualomas & catheters from my spine when the battery went bad on the last one. That was over a year of pure hell!!!! I couldn't get up on my own mu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Adderall 20, Compazine, Chantix, Bentyl, Buspar, Ativan, Testim, B Complex Vitamin, Valerian, Nexium, Lactobacillus, Cialis, Ibuprofen, Simethicone for a patient with Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Nausea, Quit Smoking, Stomach Pain, Anxiety, Testosterone, Sleep Aid, Pelvic Relaxation, Heartburn, Lactose Intolerance, Erection Problems, Tooth Pain And Heart Attacks, Bloating. The patient has Ativan- Narcotic-tapering Down And Replacing With Buspar, Narcotic Abuse
Comments: I am in recovery from alcohol and drugs, this year after 10 years of continuous sobriety, I believe that some of the scripts have a side effect of drug seeking behavior, ultimately I want to be narcotic free, and probably need to see a psychiatrist to get the anti psychotic right, worried about taki ...
More related studies for: Bupivacaine, Cocaine abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.