Bupivacaine and Cocaine abuse - from FDA reports
Cocaine abuse is reported only by a few people who take Bupivacaine. We study 6,576 people who have side effects while taking Bupivacaine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Cocaine abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
6,576 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupivacaine.
Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Cocaine abuse
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Bupivacaine *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Bupivacaine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 33.33%)
- Klonopin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fluoxetine (1 person, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Feeling Abnormal (1 person, 33.33%)
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cocaine abuse when taking Bupivacaine?
- Check symptoms - is cocaine abuse caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCocaine abuse and drugs with ingredients of bupivacaine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCocaine abuse and Bupivacaine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bupivacaine has active ingredients of bupivacaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Bupivacaine 6,614 users)
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, drug dependence, pain, depression (latest reports from 35,501 Cocaine abuse patients).
Browse all side effects of Bupivacainea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cocaine abuseCocaine abuse
Could your condition cause Cocaine abuseCocaine abuse
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Is there a specific reason why or how someone would become addicted to cocaine following a diagnosis of fibromyalgia? Especially odd since this abuser recognized a problem with alcohol, joined AA, yet continued with an intense cocaine addiction.
User reviews to the study
Hi everyone! So glad to have found this site! I am a mother of two (three actually but lost a 2 year old daughter due to AVM 3 years ago) and joining the support group with her condition before lead me to come out of my depression after losing her. I am looking forward to meet you all here in ...
I'm a 45 single mother of two girls 10 and 8.5 ...been on disability since 2009..ex husband trying to take my girls away because of my ms ...although I'm functioning quite well. I own a house ..car...volunteer and the kids school ...I use to help with he pain and to give me energy but it's ...