Review: could Bupropion hydrochloride cause Excessive saliva (Drooling)?
Summary: Excessive saliva is reported only by a few people who take Bupropion hydrochloride.
We study 5,535 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Excessive saliva. Find out below who they are, when they have Excessive saliva and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Excessive saliva >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 6,755 Bupropion hydrochloride users)
Excessive saliva (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 2,502 Excessive saliva patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 5,535 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Excessive Saliva.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Excessive saliva * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Excessive saliva||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Excessive saliva when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
|Excessive saliva||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Excessive saliva when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Excessive saliva||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Excessive saliva ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Excessive saliva||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Menopause (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Asthma (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Progesterone (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 33.33%)
- Estrogenic substance (1 people, 33.33%)
- Topamax (1 people, 33.33%)
- Asmanex twisthaler (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Excessive Saliva while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Excessive Saliva
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Excessive Saliva
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Valsartan, Amlodipine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 78-year old woman with Blood Pressure Increased, Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Prilosec, Zyrtec Allergy, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Elavil for a 56-year old woman with Low Deficient, High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Allergy, Depression - Chronic, Migraine.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Promethazine, Clonidine, Xanax, Wellbutrin, Prilosec, Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman with Withdrawal From Opioids, Nasuea, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Acid Reflux, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Razadyne, Namenda for a 92-year old woman with Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Excessive Saliva
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 33-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Nexplanon, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin for a 55-year old woman who has Depression And Genital Herpes
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.