Review: could Bupropion hydrochloride cause Frequent or urgent urination?
Summary: Frequent or urgent urination is reported only by a few people who take Bupropion hydrochloride.
We study 5,524 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Frequent or urgent urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent or urgent urination and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Frequent or urgent urination >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 6,743 Bupropion hydrochloride users)
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 728 Frequent or urgent urination patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 5,524 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Frequent or urgent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Frequent or urgent urination when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent or urgent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 25.00%)
- Mood stabilizer (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 25.00%)
- Amaryl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bupropion hydrochloride and frequent or urgent urination on
Do you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Methyldopa, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 32-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Mood Stabilizer, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Tiredness, Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Hostility, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Ativan, Seroquel, Lamictal, Trileptal for a 65-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vertigo, Vomiting, Nausea, Ataxia, Double Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Prilosec Otc, Toprol-xl, Adderall Xr 30 for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Add. The patient has Raynaud's Phenomenon
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Adderall Xr 30, Abilify for a 35-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Unipolar Depression, Adhd, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Bipolar Disorder
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wellbutrin Xl for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Estradiol, Probiotics, Wellbutrin for a 62-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Viibryd, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 39-year old woman who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.