Review: could Bupropion hydrochloride cause Frequent or urgent urination?
Summary: Frequent or urgent urination is reported only by a few people who take Bupropion hydrochloride.
We study 5,544 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Frequent or urgent urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent or urgent urination and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Frequent or urgent urination >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 6,767 Bupropion hydrochloride users)
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 742 Frequent or urgent urination patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 5,544 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Frequent or urgent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Frequent or urgent urination when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent or urgent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 20.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Effexor xr (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Bupropion hydrochloride and frequent or urgent urination on
Do you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Minocycline Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman with Bacterial Infection, Depression. The patient has Blood Clot In The Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl for a 47-year old woman with GAD, Sleep Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Yeast Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Singulair, Ultram Er, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium, Levoxyl, Wellbutrin Sr, Atenolol, Gabapentin for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Allergic Sinusitis, Fibromyalgia, Fluid Retention, Acid Reflux, Hyperthyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Meniers.
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 29-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vascepa, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Acetazolamide for a 62-year old woman with Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety, Pseudotumor Cerebri. The patient has Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Hypercholesterolemia
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 29-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Brintellix, Remeron, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro, Paxil for a 40-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Quetiapine Fumarate, Rozerem, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vivitrol for a 42-year old woman who has Overweight
- Comparions of Percocet, Wellbutrin Sr for a 43-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Alli, Wellbutrin Xl for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.