Home > Bupropion > Gas - flatulence > Bupropion and Gas - flatulence
Review: could Bupropion cause Gas - flatulence?
We study 5,478 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gas - flatulence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Gas - flatulence >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,683 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Gas - flatulence
Gas - flatulence (act of expelling air from the intestine through anus) (latest reports from 836 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,452 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Gas - Flatulence.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Gas - flatulence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Gas - flatulence when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Gas - flatulence when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Gas - flatulence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax xr (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sertraline hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gas - Flatulence while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Gas - Flatulence
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Gas - Flatulence
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Gas - flatulence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
More reviews for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Gas - flatulence
On eHealthMe, Bupropion Hydrochloride (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Bupropion Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bupropion Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Wellbutrin Sr, Trileptal, Adderall Xr 30, Mirena for a patient with Allergies, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Contraception. The patient has Trouble Finding Words, Night Sweats, Dry Mouth, Sinus Congestion, Patches Of Dry Scaly Scalp, Epistaxis, Gas - Flatulence, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Parosmia, Libido Decreased, Arthralgia, Hyperkinetic Syndrome, Memory Impairment
More related studies for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Gas - flatulence
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Gas - flatulence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased