Review: could Bupropion hydrochloride cause Increased thirst (Thirst - excessive)?
Summary: Increased thirst is reported only by a few people who take Bupropion hydrochloride.
We study 5,544 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Increased thirst. Find out below who they are, when they have Increased thirst and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Increased thirst >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 6,760 Bupropion hydrochloride users)
Increased thirst has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, diabetes. (latest reports from 2,773 Increased thirst patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 5,535 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have Increased Thirst.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Increased thirst * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Increased thirst||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Increased thirst when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
|Increased thirst||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Increased thirst when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Increased thirst||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Increased thirst ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Increased thirst||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sleep disorder due to a general medical condition (1 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 20.00%)
- Major depression (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- L-theanine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Gaba (1 people, 20.00%)
- Probiotics (1 people, 20.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Increased Thirst while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Increased Thirst
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Increased Thirst
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Vimovo, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl for a 39-year old woman with Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Knee Pain, Anxiety, Depressive Symptom.
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lisinopril, Carvedilol for a 63-year old man with Stop Smoking, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Wellbutrin Sr for a 62-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hot Flashes, Aphasia
- A study of drug interactions between Valsartan, Amlodipine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 78-year old woman with Blood Pressure Increased, Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Prilosec, Zyrtec Allergy, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Elavil for a 56-year old woman with Low Deficient, High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Allergy, Depression - Chronic, Migraine.
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 33-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Nexplanon, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin for a 55-year old woman who has Depression And Genital Herpes
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.