Review: could Bupropion hydrochloride cause Irritability?
Summary: Irritability is found among people who take Bupropion hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Clonazepam, and have Depression.
We study 5,524 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 98 have Irritability. Find out below who they are, when they have Irritability and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Irritability >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 6,743 Bupropion hydrochloride users)
Irritability has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 23,559 Irritability patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 5,524 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 98 people (1.77%) have Irritability.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Irritability * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Irritability when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
Severity of Irritability when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Irritability ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (44 people, 44.90%)
- Bipolar disorder (16 people, 16.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 7.14%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 6.12%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 3.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (16 people, 16.33%)
- Neurontin (11 people, 11.22%)
- Paxil (10 people, 10.20%)
- Lamotrigine (10 people, 10.20%)
- Lithium carbonate (8 people, 8.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Bupropion hydrochloride and irritability on
Do you have Irritability while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Irritability
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Irritability
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril, Prevacid, Armour Thyroid, Imuran, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Soma for a 64-year old woman with Sinusitis Acute, Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Sjogren's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Muscle Rigidity. The patient has Depression, Back Pain, Gerd, Sjogren's Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 5, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Weight Gain, Stress Symptoms, Cystic Acne, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain, Tiredness, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 54-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Feels Like My Teeth Re Hurting At The Same Time, Cant Eat., Electric Shock
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin for a 37-year old man with Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Wellbutrin Xl, Topamax, Metoprolol Succinate, Xanax, Xarelto for a 52-year old woman with Migraine With Aura, Depression, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Anxiety, Pulmonary Thrombosis. The patient has Headache
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.