Home > Bupropion > Sleepy > Bupropion and Sleepy
Review: could Bupropion cause Sleepy (Drowsiness)?
We study 5,478 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion from FDA and social media. Among them, 103 have Sleepy. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleepy and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Sleepy >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,683 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Sleepy (latest reports from 494,664 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 5,452 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 103 people (1.89%) have Sleepy.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Sleepy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Sleepy when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
Severity of Sleepy when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Sleepy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (35 people, 33.98%)
- Bipolar disorder (14 people, 13.59%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 6.80%)
- Narcolepsy (7 people, 6.80%)
- Pain (6 people, 5.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (18 people, 17.48%)
- Omeprazole (18 people, 17.48%)
- Celebrex (15 people, 14.56%)
- Neurontin (15 people, 14.56%)
- Lithium carbonate (14 people, 13.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleepy while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Sleepy
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Sleepy
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Sleepy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
More reviews for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Sleepy
On eHealthMe, Bupropion Hydrochloride (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Bupropion Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bupropion Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression. The patient has Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Loratadine, Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Luvox, Cogentin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Risperidone for a patient with Heartburn, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Wellbutrin Sr, Lexapro, Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Provigil, Atenolol, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Hypertension, Diabetes. The patient has Sleepy, Memory Impairment, Cloudy Thinking
More related studies for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Sleepy
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Sleepy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base
- Nose Bleed
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased