Review: could Bupropion cause Tremor?
We study 5,478 people who have side effects while taking Bupropion from FDA and social media. Among them, 139 have Tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremor and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Tremor >>>
Bupropion hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,683 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 411,699 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,478 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupropion hydrochloride. Among them, 182 people (3.32%) have Tremor.
Time on Bupropion hydrochloride when people have Tremor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Bupropion hydrochloride * :
Severity of Tremor when taking Bupropion hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremor ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (52 people, 28.57%)
- Bipolar disorder (11 people, 6.04%)
- Hypersensitivity (10 people, 5.49%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 5.49%)
- Osteopenia (9 people, 4.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lithium carbonate (17 people, 9.34%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (16 people, 8.79%)
- Venlafaxine hcl (12 people, 6.59%)
- Lisinopril (12 people, 6.59%)
- Albuterol (11 people, 6.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor while taking Bupropion Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride and have Tremor
- support group for people who take Bupropion hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Tremor
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
More reviews for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Tremor
On eHealthMe, Bupropion Hydrochloride (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Bupropion Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bupropion Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Aldactone, Lasix, Metformin, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Birth Control, Insomnia, Migraine, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Depression. The patient has Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Claritin, Yaz, Naratriptan for a patient with Migraine, Depression, Gastritis, Allergies, Birth Control. The patient has Tremors
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Major Depressive D/o Recurrent, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tremor, Intermittent Burning Sensation In Skin
More related studies for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Tremor
Recent Bupropion hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bupropion hydrochloride, Tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.