Review: could Buspar cause Drug screen false positive?
Summary: Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Buspar, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ultram, and have Generalized anxiety disorder.
We study 10,145 people who have side effects while taking Buspar from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Buspar and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Buspar has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 11,057 Buspar users)
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain. (latest reports from 1,235 Drug screen false positive patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 10,143 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar. Among them, 11 people (0.11%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Buspar when people have Drug screen false positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Buspar * :
|Drug screen false positive||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Buspar * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 18.18%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 9.09%)
- Neuropathy (1 people, 9.09%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 9.09%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ultram (1 people, 9.09%)
- Effexor xr (1 people, 9.09%)
- Evista (1 people, 9.09%)
- Flexeril (1 people, 9.09%)
- Hydroxyzine (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of buspar and drug screen false positive on
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Buspar?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Buspar and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a 29-year old woman with Aniexty. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Polycystic Ovaries (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing), Dizziness, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (type of mental illness)
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Buspar related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Ativan, Buspirone Hcl for a 39-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.