Home > Buspar > Drug screen false positive > Buspar and Drug screen false positive
Review: could Buspar cause Drug screen false positive?
We study 10,122 people who have side effects while taking Buspar from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspar and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,031 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive (latest reports from 4,326 patients) has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 10,122 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar. Among them, 11 people (0.11%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Buspar when people have Drug screen false positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Buspar * :
|Drug screen false positive||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Buspar * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 18.18%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 9.09%)
- Neuropathy (1 people, 9.09%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 9.09%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ultram (1 people, 9.09%)
- Effexor xr (1 people, 9.09%)
- Evista (1 people, 9.09%)
- Flexeril (1 people, 9.09%)
- Hydroxyzine (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Buspar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Buspar and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Buspar, Drug screen false positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Buspar doesn't help anxiety and causes anger
My child has severe anxiety disorder the physchotrist said he has every type of anxity he started taking buspar last year it hasn't helped his anxiety at all but it makes him severly angeryhtalked to his new dr and she said he is no longer going to be taking buspar thank God this medication should n ...
- Buspar and chest painosborn@
Dr.prescribed Buspar for the severe anxiety I was experiencing with my PMDD. I took 1 10mg tablet.i did not have any effect from this drug , so I took another 10mg tab. And the started having sharp chest pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
More reviews for: Buspar, Drug screen false positive
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Etodolac, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Buspar, Simvastatin, Lantus Solostar, Humalog Pen for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Neuropathy, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Celebrex, Skelaxin, Diazepam, Zyrtec-d 12 Hour, Omega 3, Zantac 300, Protonix, Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Effexor for a patient with Dysthymia, Back Injury, Low Back Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Allergies, Blood Triglycerides, Gerd, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Tia. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
More related studies for: Buspar, Drug screen false positive
Recent Buspar related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Buspar, Drug screen false positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Transplant Liver