Home > Buspar > Erection problems > Buspar and Erection problems
Review: could Buspar cause Erection problems?
We study 10,122 people who have side effects while taking Buspar from FDA and social media. Among them, 119 have Erection problems. Find out below who they are, when they have Erection problems and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspar and have Erection problems >>>
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,031 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Erection problems (latest reports from 130,115 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 10,122 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar. Among them, 104 people (1.03%) have Erection Problems.
Time on Buspar when people have Erection problems * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erection problems||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erection problems when taking Buspar * :
|Erection problems||8.11%||91.89% |
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Buspar * :
|Erection problems||2.13%||0.00%||7.45%||3.19%||15.96%||25.53%||24.47%||21.28% |
Severity of Erection problems when taking Buspar ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erection problems||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Erection problems ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erection problems||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (34 people, 32.69%)
- Anxiety (23 people, 22.12%)
- Pain (10 people, 9.62%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 8.65%)
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (22 people, 21.15%)
- Paxil (22 people, 21.15%)
- Klonopin (17 people, 16.35%)
- Seroquel (17 people, 16.35%)
- Viagra (17 people, 16.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erection Problems while taking Buspar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Buspar and have Erection Problems
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who have Erection Problems
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Buspar, Erection problems
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Buspar doesn't help anxiety and causes anger
My child has severe anxiety disorder the physchotrist said he has every type of anxity he started taking buspar last year it hasn't helped his anxiety at all but it makes him severly angeryhtalked to his new dr and she said he is no longer going to be taking buspar thank God this medication should n ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Buspar, Erection problems
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Buspar, Erection problems
Recent Buspar related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Buspar, Erection problems
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood
- Carcinoma Ductal