Review: could Buspar cause Judgement impaired?
Summary: Judgement impaired is found among people who take Buspar, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Effexor, and have Pain.
We study 10,149 people who have side effects while taking Buspar from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Judgement impaired. Find out below who they are, when they have Judgement impaired and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Buspar and have Judgement impaired >>>
Buspar has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 11,060 Buspar users)
Judgement impaired has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking. (latest reports from 797 Judgement impaired patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 10,149 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar. Among them, 8 people (0.08%) have Judgement Impaired.
Time on Buspar when people have Judgement impaired * :
Gender of people who have Judgement impaired when taking Buspar * :
|Judgement impaired||87.50%||12.50% |
Age of people who have Judgement impaired when taking Buspar * :
|Judgement impaired||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||50.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Judgement impaired when taking Buspar ** :
How people recovered from Judgement impaired ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 37.50%)
- Impaired gastric emptying (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Effexor (4 people, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 50.00%)
- Paxil (4 people, 50.00%)
- Zoloft (4 people, 50.00%)
- Celexa (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of buspar and judgement impaired on
Do you have Judgement Impaired while taking Buspar?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Buspar and have Judgement Impaired
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who have Judgement Impaired
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Itching - Vaginal Area
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a 89-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blood Beta-d-glucan Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D, Restasis, Gabapentin, Remeron, Buspar, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman with General Symptom, Eyes - Dry, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Anxiety Postoperative
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Buspar, Lexapro for a 41-year old woman with Preventive Surgery, Anxiety. The patient has Panic Attacks, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Rozerem, Gabapentin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 45-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia. The patient has Anorgasmia
Recent Buspar related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.