Home > Buspar > Low blood sugar > Buspar and Low blood sugar
Review: could Buspar cause Low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia)?
We study 10,122 people who have side effects while taking Buspar from FDA and social media. Among them, 58 have Low blood sugar. Find out below who they are, when they have Low blood sugar and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspar and have Low blood sugar >>>
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,031 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Low blood sugar
Low blood sugar (low blood sugar cause seizures) (latest reports from 158,768 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, type 1 diabetes mellitus.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 10,122 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar. Among them, 58 people (0.57%) have Low Blood Sugar.
Time on Buspar when people have Low blood sugar * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Low blood sugar||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Low blood sugar when taking Buspar * :
|Low blood sugar||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who have Low blood sugar when taking Buspar * :
|Low blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.56%||3.28%||29.51%||29.51%||31.15% |
Severity of Low blood sugar when taking Buspar ** :
How people recovered from Low blood sugar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (23 people, 39.66%)
- Anxiety (21 people, 36.21%)
- Bipolar disorder (20 people, 34.48%)
- Insomnia (14 people, 24.14%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (13 people, 22.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (32 people, 55.17%)
- Seroquel (28 people, 48.28%)
- Zyprexa (20 people, 34.48%)
- Glucophage (18 people, 31.03%)
- Lipitor (17 people, 29.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Low Blood Sugar while taking Buspar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Buspar and have Low Blood Sugar
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who have Low Blood Sugar
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Buspar, Low blood sugar
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Buspar doesn't help anxiety and causes anger
My child has severe anxiety disorder the physchotrist said he has every type of anxity he started taking buspar last year it hasn't helped his anxiety at all but it makes him severly angeryhtalked to his new dr and she said he is no longer going to be taking buspar thank God this medication should n ...
- Buspar and chest painosborn@
Dr.prescribed Buspar for the severe anxiety I was experiencing with my PMDD. I took 1 10mg tablet.i did not have any effect from this drug , so I took another 10mg tab. And the started having sharp chest pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
More reviews for: Buspar, Low blood sugar
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Buspar, Low blood sugar
Recent Buspar related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Buspar, Low blood sugar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (1 hour ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indocin Sr
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased