Home > Buspar > Nausea > Buspar and Nausea
Review: could Buspar cause Nausea?
We study 10,115 people who have side effects while taking Buspar from FDA and social media. Among them, 915 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspar and have Nausea >>>
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,026 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,920,883 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 10,111 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar. Among them, 915 people (9.05%) have Nausea.
Time on Buspar when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Buspar * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Buspar * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Buspar ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (122 people, 13.33%)
- Depression (113 people, 12.35%)
- Pain (82 people, 8.96%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (40 people, 4.37%)
- Insomnia (31 people, 3.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prilosec (121 people, 13.22%)
- Zoloft (120 people, 13.11%)
- Xanax (90 people, 9.84%)
- Prozac (88 people, 9.62%)
- Albuterol (88 people, 9.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Buspar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Buspar and have Nausea
- group for people who take Buspar
- group for people who have Nausea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
nausea and dizziness recent, also just learned that I have gall bladder disease which may be causing nausea and stomach pain. thank you for your help.
From this study (3 years ago):
Recently added Protonix as insurance no longer covers Aciphex which after 4 years no longer seemed to control stomach.....had recent bouts of extreme nausea which seemed to be controlled immediately on Protonix but have now after 3 weeks gotten alot worse; as has depression
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Buspar, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Buspar and chest painosborn@
Dr.prescribed Buspar for the severe anxiety I was experiencing with my PMDD. I took 1 10mg tablet.i did not have any effect from this drug , so I took another 10mg tab. And the started having sharp chest pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
More reviews for: Buspar, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Congenital Androgen Deficiency
- Heroin Abuse
- Iucd Complication
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride
- Burkitt's Lymphoma Stage Ii