Review: could Buspar cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Buspar, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Prevacid, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 10,149 people who have side effects while taking Buspar from FDA and social media. Among them, 190 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Buspar and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Buspar has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 11,060 Buspar users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,867 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 10,145 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar. Among them, 190 people (1.87%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Buspar when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||11.11%||16.67%||5.56%||0.00%||33.33%||11.11%||22.22% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Buspar * :
|Sweating - excessive||46.43%||53.57% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Buspar * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||2.99%||16.77%||14.37%||31.74%||29.34%||4.79% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Buspar ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (64 people, 33.68%)
- Pain (23 people, 12.11%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 10.53%)
- Depression (18 people, 9.47%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 8.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prevacid (47 people, 24.74%)
- Paxil (47 people, 24.74%)
- Zoloft (46 people, 24.21%)
- Prilosec (38 people, 20.00%)
- Klonopin (38 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of buspar and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Buspar?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Buspar and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Itching - Vaginal Area
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a 89-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blood Beta-d-glucan Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D, Restasis, Gabapentin, Remeron, Buspar, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman with General Symptom, Eyes - Dry, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Anxiety Postoperative
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Buspar, Lexapro for a 41-year old woman with Preventive Surgery, Anxiety. The patient has Panic Attacks, Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 71-year old woman with Polymyalgia. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
Recent Buspar related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.