Home > Buspirone hcl > Chills > Buspirone hcl and Chills
Review: could Buspirone hcl cause Chills?
We study 2,396 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Chills. Find out below who they are, when they have Chills and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Chills >>>
Buspirone hcl (latest outcomes from 2,519 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 252,005 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,396 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspirone hcl. Among them, 35 people (1.46%) have Chills.
Time on Buspirone hcl when people have Chills * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Chills when taking Buspirone hcl * :
Age of people who have Chills when taking Buspirone hcl * :
Severity of Chills when taking Buspirone hcl ** :
How people recovered from Chills ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 14.29%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 11.43%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 8.57%)
- Bladder cancer (3 people, 8.57%)
- Decreased appetite (2 people, 5.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (9 people, 25.71%)
- Paxil (8 people, 22.86%)
- Aredia (6 people, 17.14%)
- Morphine (6 people, 17.14%)
- Promethazine (6 people, 17.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills while taking Buspirone Hcl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Chills
- support group for people who take Buspirone hcl
- support group for people who have Chills
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Buspirone hcl, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Buspar doesn't help anxiety and causes anger
My child has severe anxiety disorder the physchotrist said he has every type of anxity he started taking buspar last year it hasn't helped his anxiety at all but it makes him severly angeryhtalked to his new dr and she said he is no longer going to be taking buspar thank God this medication should n ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Buspar and chest painosborn@
Dr.prescribed Buspar for the severe anxiety I was experiencing with my PMDD. I took 1 10mg tablet.i did not have any effect from this drug , so I took another 10mg tab. And the started having sharp chest pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Chills while on tizanidine
Extremely sensitive to cold and have chills several times a day
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Buspirone hcl, Chills
On eHealthMe, Buspirone Hcl (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspirone Hcl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspirone Hcl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Buspirone hcl, Chills
Recent Buspirone hcl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Neurontin, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Zolpidem Tartrate, Buspirone Hcl for a 65-year old man who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Buspirone Hcl, Ativan for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Zoloft, Buspar for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar for a 32-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Chromium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Buspar for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 44-year old man who has Muscle Cramps
- Comparions of Lexapro, Buspar for a 59-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Xanax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, BuSpar, Zoloft for a 59-year old woman who has Anxiety
More related comparison studies for: Buspirone hcl, Chills
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.