Home > Buspirone hcl > Chills > Buspirone hcl and Chills
Review: could Buspirone hcl cause Chills?
We study 2,395 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Chills. Find out below who they are, when they have Chills and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Chills >>>
Buspirone hcl (latest outcomes from 2,519 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 251,967 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 25, 2014: 2,395 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspirone hcl. Among them, 35 people (1.46%) have Chills.
Time on Buspirone hcl when people have Chills * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Chills when taking Buspirone hcl * :
Age of people who have Chills when taking Buspirone hcl * :
Severity of Chills when taking Buspirone hcl ** :
How people recovered from Chills ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 14.29%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 11.43%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 8.57%)
- Bladder cancer (3 people, 8.57%)
- Decreased appetite (2 people, 5.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (9 people, 25.71%)
- Paxil (8 people, 22.86%)
- Aredia (6 people, 17.14%)
- Morphine (6 people, 17.14%)
- Promethazine (6 people, 17.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills while taking Buspirone Hcl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Chills
- group for people who take Buspirone hcl
- group for people who have Chills
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Middle upper stomach pain, nausea, diahrea. Shaking chills, sweating, feeling faint, confused.
Omar on May, 29, 2014:
I had the same symptoms your were having. Since I didnt have a primary care doctor I went into the ER and they did x-rays and blood test. They said that I had pericarditis and prescribed aspirin for 30 days and a follow up with a doctor. You need to go do some type of blood work to find out if something is wrong.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Buspirone hcl, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Buspar and chest painosborn@
Dr.prescribed Buspar for the severe anxiety I was experiencing with my PMDD. I took 1 10mg tablet.i did not have any effect from this drug , so I took another 10mg tab. And the started having sharp chest pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
More reviews for: Buspirone hcl, Chills
On eHealthMe, Buspirone Hcl (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspirone Hcl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspirone Hcl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (22 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Anethum Sowa
- Vessel Puncture Site Pain
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid