Home > Buspirone hcl > Erectile dysfunction > Buspirone hcl and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Buspirone hcl cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 2,395 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Buspirone hcl (latest outcomes from 2,519 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 131,840 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 2,393 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspirone hcl. Among them, 9 people (0.38%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Buspirone hcl when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Buspirone hcl * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Buspirone hcl * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||54.55%||27.27%||9.09%||0.00% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Buspirone hcl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (2 people, 22.22%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 11.11%)
- Panic disorder (1 people, 11.11%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (7 people, 77.78%)
- Paroxetine hcl (5 people, 55.56%)
- Valtrex (4 people, 44.44%)
- Paxil cr (3 people, 33.33%)
- Morphine (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Buspirone Hcl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Erectile Dysfunction
- group for people who take Buspirone hcl
- group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Just a strange blood flowing/cool (temp) feeling in my penis. Started as a tingling cool feeling while on buspirone (a week into it) then a few days later lost ability to get erection, lost interest in sex, plus symptoms above. Now it's a week since I've been off buspirone after a two week use. Just now getting erection abilities back but interest in sex still low. Semen amount very low and/or of dry consistency. Also get that strange blood flowing feeling penis. No pain though.
From this study (8 months ago):
never had problem with having sex now cannot keep erection. feel cold,breathing problems, light headed
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Buspirone hcl, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Buspar and chest painosborn@
Dr.prescribed Buspar for the severe anxiety I was experiencing with my PMDD. I took 1 10mg tablet.i did not have any effect from this drug , so I took another 10mg tab. And the started having sharp chest pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Buspirone hcl, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Buspirone Hcl (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspirone Hcl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspirone Hcl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (13 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (13 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (22 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (37 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Diclofenac Sodium
- Gouty Tophus
- Faecal Volume Decreased
- Pain Relief