Review: could Buspirone hcl cause Headaches (Headache)?
Summary: Headaches is found among people who take Buspirone hcl, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Gabapentin, and have Depression.
We study 2,400 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 135 have Headaches. Find out below who they are, when they have Headaches and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Headaches >>>
Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 2,524 Buspirone hcl users)
Headaches (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 168,914 Headaches patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 2,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspirone hcl. Among them, 127 people (5.29%) have Headaches.
Time on Buspirone hcl when people have Headaches * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headaches when taking Buspirone hcl * :
Age of people who have Headaches when taking Buspirone hcl * :
Severity of Headaches when taking Buspirone hcl ** :
How people recovered from Headaches ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (22 people, 17.32%)
- Anxiety (18 people, 14.17%)
- Pain (11 people, 8.66%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 7.87%)
- Headache (10 people, 7.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (23 people, 18.11%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 12.60%)
- Acetaminophen (13 people, 10.24%)
- Diazepam (13 people, 10.24%)
- Amitriptyline hcl (12 people, 9.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headaches while taking Buspirone Hcl?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Headaches
- support group for people who take Buspirone hcl
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D, Restasis, Gabapentin, Remeron, Buspar, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman with General Symptom, Eyes - Dry, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Anxiety Postoperative
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Buspar, Lexapro for a 41-year old woman with Preventive Surgery, Anxiety. The patient has Panic Attacks, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Biotin for a 25-year old woman with Allergy, Healthy Hair And Nails, As Well As Energy Production,. The patient has Constipation, Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Irritability, Missed Periods, Cramps - Leg, Headache
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 55-year old woman with Blood Clots. The patient has Eye Pain, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Headache
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 11-year old boy with Anxiety. The patient has Headache
Recent Buspirone hcl related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.