Review: could Buspirone hcl cause Orgasmic sensation decreased?
Summary: there is no Orgasmic sensation decreased reported by people who take Buspirone hcl yet.
We study 2,400 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hcl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Orgasmic sensation decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Orgasmic sensation decreased >>>
Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 2,524 Buspirone hcl users)
Orgasmic sensation decreased
Orgasmic sensation decreased (less sensation of orgasm) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, hair loss, stress and anxiety, depression, birth control. (latest reports from 86 Orgasmic sensation decreased patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Orgasmic Sensation Decreased while taking Buspirone Hcl?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Buspirone hcl
- support group for people who have Orgasmic Sensation Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 32-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nightmare, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Buspirone Hcl, Xanax for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Thoughts - Cloudy
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Wellbutrin, Buspirone Hcl for a 54-year old woman with GAD, Gad.
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Itching - Vaginal Area
Recent Buspirone hcl related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.