Home > Buspirone hcl > Orgasmic sensation decreased > Buspirone hcl and Orgasmic sensation decreased
Review: could Buspirone hcl cause Orgasmic sensation decreased?
We study 2,396 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hcl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Orgasmic sensation decreased and more.
Buspirone hcl (latest outcomes from 2,519 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Orgasmic sensation decreased
Orgasmic sensation decreased (less sensation of orgasm) (latest reports from 290 patients) has been reported by people with hair loss, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Orgasmic Sensation Decreased while taking Buspirone Hcl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Buspirone hcl
- support group for people who have Orgasmic Sensation Decreased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Buspirone hcl, Orgasmic sensation decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Buspar doesn't help anxiety and causes anger
My child has severe anxiety disorder the physchotrist said he has every type of anxity he started taking buspar last year it hasn't helped his anxiety at all but it makes him severly angeryhtalked to his new dr and she said he is no longer going to be taking buspar thank God this medication should n ...
- Buspar and chest painosborn@
Dr.prescribed Buspar for the severe anxiety I was experiencing with my PMDD. I took 1 10mg tablet.i did not have any effect from this drug , so I took another 10mg tab. And the started having sharp chest pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Buspirone hcl, Orgasmic sensation decreased
On eHealthMe, Buspirone Hcl (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Buspirone Hcl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Buspirone Hcl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Buspirone hcl, Orgasmic sensation decreased
Recent Buspirone hcl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Neurontin, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Zolpidem Tartrate, Buspirone Hcl for a 65-year old man who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Buspirone Hcl, Ativan for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Zoloft, Buspar for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar for a 32-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Chromium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Buspar for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 44-year old man who has Muscle Cramps
- Comparions of Lexapro, Buspar for a 59-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Xanax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, BuSpar, Zoloft for a 59-year old woman who has Anxiety
More related comparison studies for: Buspirone hcl, Orgasmic sensation decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.