Review: could Buspirone hcl cause Orgasmic sensation decreased?
Summary: there is no Orgasmic sensation decreased reported by people who take Buspirone hcl yet.
We study 2,400 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hcl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Orgasmic sensation decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspirone hcl and have Orgasmic sensation decreased >>>
Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 2,523 Buspirone hcl users)
Orgasmic sensation decreased
Orgasmic sensation decreased (less sensation of orgasm) has been reported by people with hair loss, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder. (latest reports from 86 Orgasmic sensation decreased patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Orgasmic Sensation Decreased while taking Buspirone Hcl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Buspirone hcl
- support group for people who have Orgasmic Sensation Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a 29-year old woman with Aniexty. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Polycystic Ovaries (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing), Dizziness, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (type of mental illness)
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Buspirone hcl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Libritabs, Buspirone Hcl for a 52-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.