Review: could Buspirone hydrochloride cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
Summary: Erectile dysfunction is found among people who take Buspirone hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Vyvanse, and have Depression.
We study 656 people who have side effects while taking Buspirone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Buspirone hydrochloride and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Buspirone hydrochloride has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 933 Buspirone hydrochloride users)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, hair loss. (latest reports from 32,224 Erectile dysfunction patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 652 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspirone hydrochloride. Among them, 6 people (0.92%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Buspirone hydrochloride when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||20.00%||20.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Buspirone hydrochloride * :
|Erectile dysfunction||16.67%||83.33% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Buspirone hydrochloride * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||16.67%||33.33%||16.67% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Buspirone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||20.00%||40.00%||20.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 33.33%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (2 people, 33.33%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hyperlipidemia (1 people, 16.67%)
- Neuropathy - peripheral (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vyvanse (2 people, 33.33%)
- Abilify (1 people, 16.67%)
- Alprazolam (1 people, 16.67%)
- Amlodipine besylate (1 people, 16.67%)
- Atorvastatin calcium (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of buspirone hydrochloride and erectile dysfunction on
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Buspirone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Buspirone hydrochloride and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Buspirone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Milk Of Magnesia for a 21-year old man with Constipation. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D, Restasis, Gabapentin, Remeron, Buspar, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman with General Symptom, Eyes - Dry, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Anxiety Postoperative
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Adderall, Amlodipine, Janumet, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with Arthritis Reactive, Adhd, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Buspar, Lexapro for a 41-year old woman with Preventive Surgery, Anxiety. The patient has Panic Attacks, Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a 55-year old man with Prostatitis - Acute. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Recent Buspirone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.