Busulfex and Cytomegalovirus infection - from FDA reports
Cytomegalovirus infection is found among people who take Busulfex, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cyclosporine, and have Stem cell transplant. This review analyzes which people have Cytomegalovirus infection with Busulfex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,227 people who have side effects when taking Busulfex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 06, 2017
2,227 people reported to have side effects when taking Busulfex.
Among them, 119 people (5.34%) have Cytomegalovirus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Busulfex when people have Cytomegalovirus infection *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cytomegalovirus infection when taking Busulfex *:
- female: 41.41 %
- male: 58.59 %
Age of people who have Cytomegalovirus infection when taking Busulfex *:
- 0-1: 7.84 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 10.78 %
- 30-39: 6.86 %
- 40-49: 12.75 %
- 50-59: 15.69 %
- 60+: 12.75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stem Cell Transplant (72 people, 60.50%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (25 people, 21.01%)
- Preventive Health Care (6 people, 5.04%)
- Bone Marrow Transplant (4 people, 3.36%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (4 people, 3.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cyclosporine (55 people, 46.22%)
- Cyclophosphamide (52 people, 43.70%)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (42 people, 35.29%)
- Methotrexate (39 people, 32.77%)
- Fludara (11 people, 9.24%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (27 people, 22.69%)
- Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease (21 people, 17.65%)
- Stem Cell Transplant (17 people, 14.29%)
- Disease Recurrence (15 people, 12.61%)
- Febrile Neutropenia (12 people, 10.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cytomegalovirus infection when taking Busulfex?
- Check symptoms - is cytomegalovirus infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCytomegalovirus infection and drugs with ingredients of busulfan.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCytomegalovirus infection and Busulfex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Busulfex has active ingredients of busulfan. (latest outcomes from Busulfex 2,231 users)
Cytomegalovirus infection has been reported by people with kidney transplant, preventive health care, immunodeficiency disorders, stem cell transplant, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 11,116 Cytomegalovirus infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Busulfexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cytomegalovirus infectionCytomegalovirus infection
Could your condition cause Cytomegalovirus infectionCytomegalovirus infection
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Henry and I am 59 years old. i had a funny set of symptoms that mainly included very sore muscles for a day, very mild fever for a few days , cold like symptoms and extreme fatigue about two and a half months ago . But most concerning is the tachycardia ( up from usually 57 to ...