Bydureon and Stool softener needs - from FDA reports
Stool softener needs is found among people who take Bydureon, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Metformin, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Stool softener needs with Bydureon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,646 people who have side effects when taking Bydureon from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
11,646 people reported to have side effects when taking Bydureon.
Among them, 280 people (2.4%) have Stool softener needs
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bydureon when people have Stool softener needs *:
- < 1 month: 25.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 55.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.5 %
- 1 - 2 years: 7.5 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Stool softener needs when taking Bydureon *:
- female: 61.96 %
- male: 38.04 %
Age of people who have Stool softener needs when taking Bydureon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.53 %
- 30-39: 2.14 %
- 40-49: 6.42 %
- 50-59: 24.06 %
- 60+: 66.84 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (23 people, 8.21%)
- High Blood Pressure (21 people, 7.50%)
- Blood Pressure Management (14 people, 5.00%)
- Pain (11 people, 3.93%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (10 people, 3.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin (86 people, 30.71%)
- Lantus (42 people, 15.00%)
- Byetta (40 people, 14.29%)
- Lipitor (19 people, 6.79%)
- Januvia (19 people, 6.79%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (99 people, 35.36%)
- Weight Decreased (81 people, 28.93%)
- Diarrhea (59 people, 21.07%)
- Appetite - Decreased (54 people, 19.29%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (43 people, 15.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stool softener needs when taking Bydureon?
Bydureon has active ingredients of exenatide synthetic. It is often used in type 2 diabetes. (latest outcomes from Bydureon 11,707 users)
Stool softener needs
Stool softener needs has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 146,790 Stool softener needs patients).