Home > Byetta > Diabetic gastroparesis > Byetta and Diabetic gastroparesis
Review: could Byetta cause Diabetic gastroparesis?
We study 48,632 people who have side effects while taking Byetta from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Diabetic gastroparesis. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetic gastroparesis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Byetta and have Diabetic gastroparesis >>>
Byetta (latest outcomes from 48,829 users) has active ingredients of exenatide synthetic. It is often used in diabetes.
Diabetic gastroparesis (paralysis of the muscles of the stomach caused by diabetes) (latest reports from 4,910 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, diabetes, bipolar disorder, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 48,632 people reported to have side effects when taking Byetta. Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Diabetic Gastroparesis.
Time on Byetta when people have Diabetic gastroparesis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Diabetic gastroparesis||28.57%||0.00%||14.29%||42.86%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Byetta * :
|Diabetic gastroparesis||53.85%||46.15% |
Age of people who have Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Byetta * :
|Diabetic gastroparesis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||36.36%||9.09%||36.36% |
Severity of Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Byetta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Diabetic gastroparesis||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Diabetic gastroparesis ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Diabetic gastroparesis||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3 people, 27.27%)
- Dyspepsia (3 people, 27.27%)
- Nausea (2 people, 18.18%)
- Depression (2 people, 18.18%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prilosec (5 people, 45.45%)
- Lasix (4 people, 36.36%)
- Synthroid (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 36.36%)
- Metformin hcl (4 people, 36.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetic Gastroparesis while taking Byetta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Byetta and have Diabetic Gastroparesis
- support group for people who take Byetta
- support group for people who have Diabetic Gastroparesis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone have type 1 diabetes and gastropresis experiencing leg, ankle, foot and/or face swelling? i am wondering if it could be caused by vitamin deficiency?
I was diaganosed with Gastroparesis about 4 1/2 years ago and have had flare ups off and on. But i had a bad one this last December and my stomach and body aren't recovering very well. I am 29 and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when i turned 21. For the past couple of months my legs, ankles, fee ...
- Is staph and cellulitis a side effect of byetta
MY HUSBAND TOOK BYETTA FOR DIABETES. HE WAS GIVING HIS SHOTS IN HIS ARMS AND LEGS UNTIL HIS DOCTOR TOLD HIM IT WOULD BE MORE EFFECTIVE IF HE GAVE THE SHOTS IN HIS STOMACH. OVER THE COURSE OF SEVERAL YEARS (2-3) HIS STOMACH BEGAN TO BREAK DOWN, PANNICULITIS, CELLULITIS, STAPH INFECTION, ULTIMATELY LE ...
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
More questions for: Byetta, Diabetic gastroparesis
More reviews for: Byetta, Diabetic gastroparesis
On eHealthMe, Byetta (exenatide synthetic) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Byetta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Byetta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Subclavian Artery Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (36 minutes ago)
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (3 hours ago)
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Hiv Infection Cdc Group Iv Subgroup C1
- Cytomel (king Pharms) Eq 0.05mg Base
- Bacteria Nos Urine Identified