Review: could Bystolic cause Chest tightness or pressure (Chest pain)?
We study 3,937 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 200 have Chest tightness or pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest tightness or pressure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Chest tightness or pressure >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,826 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Chest tightness or pressure
Chest tightness or pressure (latest reports from 929,156 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 200 people (5.08%) have Chest Tightness Or Pressure.
Time on Bystolic when people have Chest tightness or pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest tightness or pressure||45.45%||25.00%||20.45%||6.82%||2.27%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Bystolic * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||53.33%||46.67% |
Age of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Bystolic * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.51%||1.02%||11.68%||9.14%||19.29%||58.38% |
Severity of Chest tightness or pressure when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest tightness or pressure||16.67%||66.67%||16.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest tightness or pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (83 people, 41.50%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (21 people, 10.50%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (19 people, 9.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 6.00%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (10 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (94 people, 47.00%)
- Norvasc (35 people, 17.50%)
- Niaspan (33 people, 16.50%)
- Lipitor (30 people, 15.00%)
- Lisinopril (30 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure while taking Bystolic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Bystolic, Chest tightness or pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Chest tightness or pressure
On eHealthMe, Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Bystolic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bystolic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Nateglinide, Aspirin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Simvastatin, Bystolic, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lantus for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Stent, Hypercholesterolaemia, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Muscle Fatigue, Erectile Dysfunction
More related studies for: Bystolic, Chest tightness or pressure
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bystolic, Chest tightness or pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Encephalitis Toxic
- Neonatal Leukaemia
- Vulval Leukoplakia
- Stones Cystine
- Oestriol Increased