Review: could Bystolic cause Chest tightness or pressure (Chest pain)?
Summary: Chest tightness or pressure is found among people who take Bystolic, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 3,967 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 200 have Chest tightness or pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest tightness or pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bystolic and have Chest tightness or pressure >>>
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 4,862 Bystolic users)
Chest tightness or pressure
Chest tightness or pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 136,773 Chest tightness or pressure patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 3,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 200 people (5.04%) have Chest Tightness Or Pressure.
Time on Bystolic when people have Chest tightness or pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest tightness or pressure||45.45%||25.00%||20.45%||6.82%||2.27%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Bystolic * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||53.33%||46.67% |
Age of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Bystolic * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.51%||1.02%||11.68%||9.14%||19.29%||58.38% |
Severity of Chest tightness or pressure when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest tightness or pressure||16.67%||66.67%||16.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest tightness or pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (83 people, 41.50%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (21 people, 10.50%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (19 people, 9.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 6.00%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (10 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (94 people, 47.00%)
- Norvasc (35 people, 17.50%)
- Niaspan (33 people, 16.50%)
- Lipitor (30 people, 15.00%)
- Lisinopril (30 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 44-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Electrical Shock, Difficulty In Walking, Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Severe Pain In Fingers, Hands, And Wrists When Not Numb Or Tingling, Skin Itches While Showering, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Short-term Memory Loss, Sudden Memory Loss, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Blurred Vision, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate, Atripla for a 43-year old man with Hypertensive Heart Disease, Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3. The patient has Chest Pain, Night Sweats, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of side effects of ASA for a 33-year old man with Pain. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Lightheadedness, Chest Pain
- A study of side effects of Adipex-p for a 38-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 42-year old woman with Disturbance In Attention. The patient has Chest Discomfort
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.