Review: could Bystolic cause Cramps - muscle (Muscle cramps)?
Summary: Cramps - muscle is reported only by a few people who take Bystolic.
We study 3,967 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cramps - muscle and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bystolic and have Cramps - muscle >>>
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 4,862 Bystolic users)
Cramps - muscle
Cramps - muscle (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 10,626 Cramps - muscle patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: No report is found
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bystolic and cramps - muscle on
Do you have Cramps - Muscle while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Cramps - Muscle
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Cramps - Muscle
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cilostazol, Bystolic, Cialis for a 67-year old man with Help With Sleep, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Pvd, Hbp, Bph. The patient has Nosebleed
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Bystolic, Losartan Potassium for a 67-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Pyloric Ulcer. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Rosuvastatin Calcium, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Indapamide, Bystolic, Telmisartan for a 63-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Testicular Pain, Hypertension. The patient has Creatinine Urine
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.