Review: could Bystolic cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Bystolic, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Lamictal, and have Depression.
We study 3,967 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Drug withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bystolic and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 4,860 Bystolic users)
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity. (latest reports from 32,678 Drug withdrawal syndrome patients)
On Mar, 15, 2015: 3,959 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 6 people (0.15%) have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Bystolic when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Bystolic * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Bystolic * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 66.67%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (4 people, 66.67%)
- Breast cancer (4 people, 66.67%)
- Bipolar disorder (4 people, 66.67%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (5 people, 83.33%)
- Asacol (4 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (4 people, 66.67%)
- Imuran (4 people, 66.67%)
- Savella (4 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bystolic and drug withdrawal syndrome on
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Bystolic for a 45-year old woman with Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated (repeated unpleasant dream)
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Bystolic for a 66-year old woman with Skin Tightness, High Blood Pressure. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside, Aspirin, Bystolic, Avodart for a 72-year old man with Bph, Heart Disease, Hypertension. The patient has Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar, Losartan, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Bystolic for a 71-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Benicar Hct, Bystolic, Terazosin Hydrochloride for a 65-year old man who has Enlarged Prostate
- Comparions of Bystolic, Carvedilol for a 69-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Benicar, Bystolic, Diovan, Candesartan Cilexetil, Telmisartan for a 49-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bystolic, Amlodipine, Atenolol for a 73-year old man who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.