Home > Bystolic > Drug withdrawal syndrome > Bystolic and Drug withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Bystolic cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Bystolic, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Lamictal, and have Depression.
We study 3,937 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Drug withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,831 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) (latest reports from 150,245 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 6 people (0.15%) have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Bystolic when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Bystolic * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Bystolic * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 66.67%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (4 people, 66.67%)
- Breast cancer (4 people, 66.67%)
- Bipolar disorder (4 people, 66.67%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (5 people, 83.33%)
- Asacol (4 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (4 people, 66.67%)
- Imuran (4 people, 66.67%)
- Savella (4 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia, and takes Finasteride, Crestor, Bystolic, Xarelto)
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Hashimotos and high bp
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Hashimotos, Hypertension, Heart Palpitations, and takes Celexa, Bystolic, Losartan)
I was recently diagnosed with Hashimotos following blood tests to check antibody levels and a thyroid biopsy.
I am currently being treated for high bp, irregular heartbeat and anxiety. I also have strong family history of heart disease and diabetes.
I am so discouraged in reading all of the ...
- 4 days after starting bystolic i began experiencing sharp pain in left inner thigh when standing or taking a first step. it progressed over a month to severe pain and was checked for blood clot.
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and takes Bystolic, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid)
4 days after taking Bystolic I began having sharp pain in inner left thigh when standing on it after getting out of a chair or taking that first step. Pain progressed to very severe pain over the course of a month to where I could only hobble around when it occured. Often it would go away complete ...
More questions for: Bystolic, Drug withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Shoulder Pain, and takes Bystolic)
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Hot Flashes, High Blood Pressure, and takes Bystolic)
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Drug withdrawal syndrome
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation), Short-term Memory Loss, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;), Violence-related Symptom, Theft, Sleep Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Carbohydrate Craving (a desire to have carbohydrate), Abnormal Loss Of Weight, Weight Above Normal
Comments: I had none of these symptoms before taking this medication. I was what was considered "Hyper" as a child but never even liked sweets before and now I crave candy bars and ice cream ect. It is now causing me to show signs of early diabetes. I often get confused and forget where I am going when I am d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar, Bystolic for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Depression
Comments: I was taking Bystolic as I was told it didn't go across the brain & would work for me because beta blockers cause depression. He then added 10mg of Benicar in the last couple months. I take Vyvanse 70 & Lexapro 20 for depression and in the last month or more hasnt worked as well. This last 2 weeks i ...
- A study of side effects of Bystolic for a patient with Tachycardia. The patient has Benign Intracranial Hypertension (benign intracranial hypertension (bih) is a headache syndrome)
Comments: I was diagnosed with very mild tachycardia in 2008 (heart rate never rose above 108). I have been a yo yo dieter and am a college student. I reached the heaviest I've been in 2011 and weighed 272 lbs when I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (pseudotomor cerebri) and Papilledema ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax Xr, Cymbalta, Lamictal for a patient with Panic Attacks, Depression, Agitation. The patient has Balance Problems, Double Vision, Drug Withdrawal Syndrome, Withdrawal Weakness - Xanax, Severe Derpession- Xanax Withdrawal, Anger- Cymbalta Overdose, Racing Thoughts- Cymbalta Dosage Too High, Long-term Memory Loss, Sleeping Problems- Xanax Withdrawal, Depersonalisation, Crying Spells- Xanax Withdrawals, Drug Addiction
Comments: I have been on xanax for 3 years off and on. I was first put on the drug due to my panic attacks years ago. Yes, it was the only thing that helped at the time but let me tell you i wish i never was prescribed this evil drug. I started having strange sympotms almost a year and a half ago. Balance pro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Vicodin, Ortho Tri-cyclen 28, Vitamin C for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Pain Management, Birth Control. The patient has Tachycardia, Chest Pain, Anxiety, Hypertension, Drug Withdrawal Syndrome, Palpitations, Ophthalmoplegic Migraine
Comments: Given savella for fibromyalgia. It worked for a few months until I became suicidal and it didnt help my pain at all anymore. Taking Vicodin 5/500 2x a day for over a year to quell the severe nerve pain so I can function. Had ophthalmoplegic migraine, face was numb, as was L arm and leg, couldnt see ...
More related studies for: Bystolic, Drug withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (6 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 minutes ago)
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (15 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (19 minutes ago)