Bystolic and Electrocardiogram qt prolonged - from FDA reports
Electrocardiogram qt prolonged is found among people who take Bystolic, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Omeprazole, and have Chronic myeloid leukaemia . We study 8,159 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA. Among them, 19 have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged. Find out below who they are, when they have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 9,788 users)
Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged
Electrocardiogram qt prolonged has been reported by people with depression, chronic myeloid leukaemia, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, schizophrenia (latest reports from 17,838 Electrocardiogram qt prolonged patients).
On Feb, 13, 2017
8,159 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic.
Among them, 19 people (0.23%) have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged when taking Bystolic *:
- female: 26.32 %
- male: 73.68 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged when taking Bystolic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.26 %
- 50-59: 5.26 %
- 60+: 89.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (11 people, 57.89%)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (3 people, 15.79%)
- Hypertonic Bladder (3 people, 15.79%)
- Breast Cancer (3 people, 15.79%)
- Enlarged Prostate (2 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (12 people, 63.16%)
- Vicodin (10 people, 52.63%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 52.63%)
- Compazine (10 people, 52.63%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 52.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain (11 people, 57.89%)
- Breathing Difficulty (11 people, 57.89%)
- Constipation (10 people, 52.63%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (10 people, 52.63%)
- Anaemia (10 people, 52.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged when taking Bystolic?
- Check symptoms - is electrocardiogram qt prolonged caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Bystolica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram qt prolongedElectrocardiogram qt prolonged
Could your condition cause Electrocardiogram qt prolongedElectrocardiogram qt prolonged
Can you answer these questions?
I took only max 12.5 venlafaxine during cipro 10 days, sometimes nothing or less than 12.5 just to get ride of dizziness because prior I was trying to get off it, now my heart rate goes up a little from high 60's to 80 -85 resting once a while with some fluxuation with blood pressure, can ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Had a stint placed in artery on back of the heart on 1/27/17 Placed on Plavix and Bystolic. I had been taking Telmisartin so...now am taking both. BP has been fine. Issue: I got really tired about 1 1/2 hrs after taking both. After a few days that went away but I have not regained my energy to ...
I am a 54 year old menopausal female. Started taking Bystolic 5mg daily as preventive medication for heart palpitations and migraines in late Nov 2016. I also take Benicar 20mg for high blood pressure. Early Jan 2017, I woke up with numbness/weakness in hands and arms on right side. The numbness ...
Dr just started me on 5 mg. Bystolic,(three days now), and we discontinued the 160 mg. Diovan I had been on for 10 years. Yesterday my bp droped to 108/58 and it had been around 140/90. I also take 20 mg. Prozac. Both meds are once daily. Should I be concerned? Am feeling a little sluggish.