Review: could Bystolic cause Electrocardiogram qt prolonged?
Summary: Electrocardiogram qt prolonged is found among people who take Bystolic, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Omeprazole, and have Chronic myeloid leukaemia.
We study 3,967 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged. Find out below who they are, when they have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bystolic and have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged >>>
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 4,860 Bystolic users)
Electrocardiogram qt prolonged
Electrocardiogram qt prolonged has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, chronic myeloid leukaemia. (latest reports from 12,552 Electrocardiogram qt prolonged patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 3,959 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 16 people (0.40%) have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged.
Time on Bystolic when people have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged * :
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged when taking Bystolic * :
|Electrocardiogram qt prolonged||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram qt prolonged when taking Bystolic * :
|Electrocardiogram qt prolonged||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||6.25%||87.50% |
Severity of Electrocardiogram qt prolonged when taking Bystolic ** :
How people recovered from Electrocardiogram qt prolonged ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (9 people, 56.25%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (3 people, 18.75%)
- Hypertonic bladder (3 people, 18.75%)
- Breast cancer (3 people, 18.75%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (12 people, 75.00%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 68.75%)
- Amlodipine (10 people, 62.50%)
- Vicodin (10 people, 62.50%)
- Prilosec (9 people, 56.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bystolic and electrocardiogram qt prolonged on
Do you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Bystolic for a 66-year old woman with Skin Tightness, High Blood Pressure. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside, Aspirin, Bystolic, Avodart for a 72-year old man with Bph, Heart Disease, Hypertension. The patient has Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.