Review: could Bystolic cause Leg pain?
Summary: Leg pain is reported only by a few people who take Bystolic.
We study 3,967 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Leg pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Leg pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bystolic and have Leg pain >>>
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 4,862 Bystolic users)
Leg pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,104 Leg pain patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 3,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 4 people (0.10%) have Leg Pain.
Time on Bystolic when people have Leg pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Leg pain||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
Gender of people who have Leg pain when taking Bystolic * :
|Leg pain||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Leg pain when taking Bystolic * :
|Leg pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Leg pain when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Leg pain||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Leg pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Leg pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (2 people, 50.00%)
- Diabetic coma (1 people, 25.00%)
- Blood pressure increased (1 people, 25.00%)
- A-fib (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Glyburide (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pradaxa (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Losartan (1 people, 25.00%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
baddrug (3 years ago):
Bystolic gave me HORRIBLE SEVERE leg, hip, back, and rib pain. I could hardly raise my arms over my head or hold something heavy. could not sleep at all and would have palpitations. could not walk for more than 5 mins. I am 23 years old mind you... i was on it for 4 years and never thought this medication was the cause. I also gained a significant amount of weight and retained A LOT of water. now i have been off it for 2 weeks and the leg pain has almost subsided, water wight gone, lost 10 lbs, can walk again, breath!!! i have energy and motivation again. Feels like a new me!! HORRIBLE DRUG!! NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET!
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bystolic and leg pain on
Do you have Leg Pain while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Leg Pain
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Leg Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Lovaza, Trilipix, Simvastatin, Qsymia for a 43-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Loss. The patient has Leg Cramps, Muscle Spasms
- A study of side effects of Entocort Ec for a 48-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Leg Cramping, Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cilostazol, Bystolic, Cialis for a 67-year old man with Help With Sleep, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Pvd, Hbp, Bph. The patient has Nosebleed
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Dulera, Vyvanse for a 16-year old girl with Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Add. The patient has Pain - Leg, Swollen Gums
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.